Burton versus Patrick Henry

WAVE 316

This is where I am going Friday night.  Hoping to see a good one at least and a PH win.  I never would have imagined that Norton could've turned a 27 point loss into a 5 point win in just over a few weeks time, but as much as I hate Jimbo, he can coach.  I think PH wins, but it's going to be a squeaker I think.

38 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

This is where I am going Friday night.  Hoping to see a good one at least and a PH win.  I never would have imagined that Norton could've turned a 27 point loss into a 5 point win in just over a few weeks time, but as much as I hate Jimbo, he can coach.  I think PH wins, but it's going to be a squeaker I think.

You will have to look me up.  We will be sitting on the PH side first section about 1/2 way up.  I'll be there watching one of my Great Nephews play.

57 minutes ago, Chappy said:

For anybody that has watched Burton play, how much speed do they have and how big are their lines?

I didn't think their line was that big, but they were well coached. I think #7 from PH and #7 from Burton will be a good match up.  I have watched both Burton and PH play the past two weeks, and I think Burton looked better than PH.