Round Two Score Updates

rvtne216

12 minutes ago, bgibb said:

No disrespect to Grayson, but after watching almost a half of football, how in the hell did they beat Galax and Ridgeview? Either Graham is for real or Galax and Ridgeview were very overrated. I’m going with Graham is for real! 34-0 Graham 

Graham and Union were by far the best teams in SWVA this year.  I predicted a Union blowout and a Graham romp.  Looking forward to who settles the score next week.

14 minutes ago, bgibb said:

No disrespect to Grayson, but after watching almost a half of football, how in the hell did they beat Galax and Ridgeview? Either Graham is for real or Galax and Ridgeview were very overrated. I’m going with Graham is for real! 34-0 Graham 

Union is up big on Marion  .If graham beats Union next will they have to travel or will Appo come to Mitchell ?

1 minute ago, ojrussell said:

unio next.n is up big on Marion and it looks like Gmen  at Union  next week.If Union wins Appo will have to travel. If Graham wins will they have to travel or will Appo come to Mitchell?

Appo outpointed Graham I believe so Graham would go to Appo if they beat Union 

13 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

They are the real deal once again. I thought we had a chance but they are on another level.

Why are they apparently so much better than  our teams?Are they just having an exceptional run talent wise?Will they see a downturn anytime soon? Richlands had them beaten in 2015 with  6 + minutes left and then just totally gave it away.