Round Two Score Updates

rvtne216

I’m watching on NFHS Network and I’ll say this. As a Richlands fan I have seen Collier play several times live and I’ve seen numerous amounts of other film on him. And that kids one of the best high school runners I’ve seen. He looks so natural on the field, like he almost glides on the turf and if he gets any kind of opening or a one on one he will make a cut and be gone. Such a talented kid.

2 hours ago, BigWinners said:

eh or UVAO, who is top seed in WV 2A? Is it Mingo?

And Gus, I don't think it's that clear. Didn't Graham almost win? 

Mingo is the #1 seed but Mingo and Bluefield tied on the ratings points.

6 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Is Wheeling pretty neutral for both schools in terms of travel times? I'm not sure exactly where Mingo Central is located. 

In between Gilbert and Williamson in Mingo County that borders the Eastern part of Kentucky. 

19 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Is Wheeling pretty neutral for both schools in terms of travel times? I'm not sure exactly where Mingo Central is located. 

Is more than 4 hours for both teams. Probably around 4 hours 10 mins for Mingo and 4.5 hours for Bluefield.

I don't have a lot of knowledge of why they keep it in wheeling, but It always made sense to me to play the state championship games in Charleston. They have a real nice stadium there but I know WV enjoys everyone traveling north to the panhandle. 

Back in 2007 I think it was Bluefield played James Monroe for the state championship. They could've played the game in Princeton and had a half hour drive for everybody but they both had to drive all the way to wheeling lol