Region 2D Championship: Graham @ Union

Deleted Account

10 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

By that same token, Union hasn’t seen the offensive horses Graham has, either.  I trust defense more than offense in these situations, but I’d be shocked if this was greater than a 1 score game either way.

100% agree on this being the best offense they've faced. I say a 13 point ballgame because I think it'll be a one score game in the last minute or so and a key turnover will lead to that margin. But, this could also be a 1 point game. I may have to make the trip to come watch....

15 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

100% agree on this being the best offense they've faced. I say a 13 point ballgame because I think it'll be a one score game in the last minute or so and a key turnover will lead to that margin. But, this could also be a 1 point game. I may have to make the trip to come watch....

Come on down, your very welcome to come hang out with the Union crowd, I noticed people from the cove, central and Lee there last night as well

9 hours ago, BearDawg said:

Graham seemed to struggle containing Ford in your Marion game. I’m tickled at the anti Union stuff on here. So pro Tazewell county. We have many more weapons than one player. But hey, y’all might be spot on. But I doubt it. Too many weapons and home field advantage will seal the deal for Union. 

The bears biggest struggle will be to contain Allen. Cooke is fast, but he will drop as many passes as he catches! 

24 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

Come on down, your very welcome to come hang out with the Union crowd, I noticed people from the cove, central and Lee there last night as well

I am a Blue Tornado Fan and if I get to the game  I would like to mix with you Union Guys. Is that a problem for you Bears ?

2 hours ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

I expected that response ? Although considering I was one of the fans he flipped off, hopefully he is still there. Those types of games are always the best. 

I didn't make that trip so I didn't know had happened. Saturday will be my first trip to BSG. 

Somebody give me info on seating, parking, places to eat? 

I plan on leaving early that day.. anything in the area to do or see? I like history, so anything like that? 

9 minutes ago, T52OS said:

The bears biggest struggle will be to contain Allen. Cooke is fast, but he will drop as many passes as he catches! 

Pro Tazewell County ? Where are you coming  from on this statement?

13 minutes ago, ojrussell said:

I am a Blue Tornado Fan and if I get to the game  I would like to mix with you Union Guys. Is that a problem for you Bears ?

I can’t speak for all of us Bears, as I’m new to the Union/Richlands rivalry. But I’m good with hanging with you guys. What few interactions I’ve had with y’all have been polite and positive. A lot of respect between these two programs. Come on down. 

10 minutes ago, ojrussell said:

Absolutely not, go down and pregame with the early time guys they build a fire play cornhole hangout and have a good time. My cousin hangs around down there along with @Unionguy_2017 @BearDawg

5 hours ago, BearDawg said:

I think it’s RUDE to ask for a seat after rejecting a couple of open invites to join us. I’m sure the graham folks will save him a spot. 

5 hours ago, BearDawg said:

I think it’s RUDE to ask for a seat after rejecting a couple of open invites to join us. I’m sure the graham folks will save him a spot. 

Don’t get me started! Go bears!!

12 minutes ago, EH31 said:

I didn't make that trip so I didn't know had happened. Saturday will be my first trip to BSG. 

I plan on leaving early that day.. anything in the area to do or see? I like history, so anything like that? 

Seating this time of year isn’t a problem. Best bet is to get there 30-45 min early and you’ll find a seat. As for parking, best bet is to park in the surrounding neighborhoods and walk in, easy in and out. We have a really good Mexican place to eat if you like that type, other than that it’s mostly fast food but there’s a good variety. Check out the Southwest Virginia Museum if you have the chance. Sounds like it would be right up your alley. I think you will enjoy BSG and the Park. 

48 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

That will be entirely up to my wonderful wife lol. Since we go to different colleges (we both went back to school after many years off), we don't get to live together. So I'm gonna assume she will say no since we haven't seen each other in 2 1/2 weeks and this is Thanksgiving break. But ya never know. 

15 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Just outside of bullitt park is the swva coal museum. Not sure if it’s weekend hours if it is opened then. Dari delight is the place to eat. Texas melt!  Just my option. You may want to park in the park if you get there before 1230-1. Otherwise you will be parking in town and walking a few blocks. 

6 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

That will be entirely up to my wonderful wife lol. Since we go to different colleges (we both went back to school after many years off), we don't get to live together. So I'm gonna assume she will say no since we haven't seen each other in 2 1/2 weeks and this is Thanksgiving break. But ya never know. 

I’ll be in from Roanoke during Thanksgiving Break. We are heading back to the Star City after the game. Say hello if you are nearby. 

Like said we have a nice Mexican restraunt called Little Mexico, Dari-Delite, kind of a robos/hobknob type place if you've heard of those, Annie's Cafe, or Four Seasons, all of which are not fast food and I highly recommend any of them. Again the SWVA Coal Museum right behind the park has some nice history in it, we have another museum in town but I couldn't tell you what's in it because I've never been in it. I hear alot of people visiting the John Fox Jr house as well. Never been there either. 

As far as parking, you can park inside the park like said as long as you get there at 1230-1 you shouldn't have a problem at all. It's not to bad to get out either,  it's police directed traffic once you get back out to the main road and it's not a big Hold up 

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

Come on down

36 minutes ago, UniON_FoOtBaLL said:

Are You coming to the game UVA?? I would love to meet everyone we all should meet an shake hands under the flag pole.?

I’d love to, but I always go to UVA/VT.  The timing of that game always messes with me attending 3rd Round playoff games, and with it being a primetime game, my wife and I are making a 2-day trip of it.

If I’m “lucky” I may catch it on the ear-splitting 106.3.

13 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

I’d love to, but I always go to UVA/VT.  The timing of that game always messes with me attending 3rd Round playoff games, and with it being a primetime game, my wife and I are making a 2-day trip of it.

If I’m “lucky” I may catch it on the ear-splitting 106.3.

Go Hoos

22 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

If I come to Union with my single wing shirt on will I be booed out of the stadium?

People in all different shirts and jackets have been coming. If kids from Central can come and be ok, anyone can lol. Safe travels to all coming to the Park.