Region 2D Championship: Graham @ Union

Deleted Account

22 hours ago, PV2VT said:

GMan you may be correct, Coach Palmer may have never said these words but here is where I heard it from. I will be the first to apologize if in fact he did not say it. Im not trying to ruffle feathers, just commenting on what I have read is all

BearDawg and I had a discussion over it...from what I can figure, whomever told him that was yanking his chain...

22 minutes ago, GMan said:

BearDawg and I had a discussion over it...from what I can figure, whomever told him that was yanking his chain...

Most likely a motivating tool used by coaches. I just wanted to talk about it and kick the idea around. Time for this to pass. 

On 11/25/2017 at 5:01 PM, FBDevotee said:

I am not sure what to make of this game.  I was convinced that Graham would be the best team the Bears have faced but final score 37-0 does not match my assessment.  It is hard to predict performances of high school kids.  Bears were ready to play G-men not so much.

GMen unfortunately went into the game ill prepared and definitely with a bad strategy and they panicked and never recovered. Union knew how to shut us down & we couldn't make adjustments. Just like Richlands game, Cooke was basically irrelevant and we couldn't make adjustments and luckily squeaked it out. I know I catch flack from other Graham supporters but I'm a realist even when it comes to my own team.,Bears won fair & square and outplayed us. Hope Union can beat Appo Saturday!