Trippin'

Dookthecook

So dew to Sampson despair over Sharon gal bye bye. Or mildly stated SHE GONE.  Cided to go road trippin in the 5.0 mustang presentation by Ford motor Co. Went all way from SWVA to virginny beech. 

Whaw what road trippin it was. Went through towns . Went through neighborhoods. Even stopped at Sheetz grocery store. Somewhere in town near the town with big star on hill. 

To my surprise and ultimately heart wrench moment. There she was. All fixin up and ready to potty. My ruby gal. Ol my Ruby gal.   Her beauty shined in the sheetz store nite. Makeup galore .  Good grievance you smeller from there to here.  What her wearin make vikki secrets only proud. Still my ruby gal. My ruby gal. 

I went right over. Said I did . Where you been ol pal Ruby gal?  She stutter and mutter. Nothin plain she said.  Dunno what's was up?  I cud tell her lovin gone for ol Natche cuz Dookthecook. Then to my despaired state of despair. I look over in the Doritos line.  There was uncle Vern from wavenation. Y'all know that green team from the hollers. 

My ruby gal had taken up with my uncle Vern. He had be 83 no less. Maybe more friends. Certainly did I asked her why. She said in tone I not like. Uncle Vern promise her the works. A workin steel from the holler.  His will. Plus a free ticket to Salem to watch Wavenation. That is iffn they get by Roll Tide or  someone from back home.  

Out door they went. Laffin and all giddiness. I bout mad as a mtn lion in Briar patch. Then to Sampson despair he look in their back seat. Good day in half. There they were uncle Ben hand in hand with Sampson X Sharon gal. They all headin dance place.  Celebratin wavenation.  

Sampson wanting fight and all. I just told him hold your head hi. We Dookthecooks .  we headed now to  Charlotte.  Cuz Ol Natche said come on down. Time to forget the gals and find the ladies. Woooooooooo he did say.  We both said Wooooooooooo back.  I love ol cul Natche.