Head Coach?

Golden_Tsunami

1 hour ago, SWVAgridiron said:

How many titles does Bluefield have? I've never really kept up with them until the past few years

10 in football.

they have more state championships in all sports combined than any other school in WV, unless someone has passed them in the last couple of years 

45 minutes ago, Dick_Vitale said:

Guys, we better stay on topic in talking Hurley smash mouth football or else @Rebel_Yell will be pissed!

Thanks Dicky for keeping everyone in line. I knew that you could be counted on. Now that your job is done here, you can move along and help other posts in need of useless comments.

On 11/19/2017 at 12:19 AM, jarhead24219 said:

Been hearing it for years, but what are your Black Friday specials

In all seriousness there's tons of talent on that bunch coming up at Central and folks who have been paying attention to the feeder games know this. The looming question is will they have a solid coaching outfit to put it to use?

2 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Bluefield is #1 and Powell Valley is #2, and there’s really no debating that based strictly on the hardware.  There’s a good argument for #3 between Gate City, Giles, Appalachia, and Graham (sheer longevity).  I’d probably give the nod to Gate City, but it’s arguable.

I concur with the schools you listed.  I think Clintwood could also be in the conversation.

7 hours ago, Old_Rebel said:

I think you should quit worrying about it and let Coach Tester enjoy the body of work his staff and himself had this year. The kids played there hearts out and enjoyed a lot of success. Great season for these young men. What he does is none of your concern. 

Here's something to occupy you, 1 Timothy 5:13    maybe you'll get the point.

Old_Rebel versus @Rebel_Yell in a grudge match... who you taking? I am taking Old_Rebel due to his wise age. Any takers?

10 hours ago, Old_Rebel said:

I think you should quit worrying about it and let Coach Tester enjoy the body of work his staff and himself had this year. The kids played there hearts out and enjoyed a lot of success. Great season for these young men. What he does is none of your concern. 

Here's something to occupy you, 1 Timothy 5:13    maybe you'll get the point.

I don't think that you have a kid who currently plays football for Hurley, so it somewhat does concern me. I could care less if Greg chooses to run for President. He isn't the interest of this topic. MY KID IS! So take your busybody passage and look in the mirror.

35 minutes ago, Old_Rebel said:

I don't see where you mentioned a kid once..But whatever gets you through the day.  

Do I have to mention my kid to ask a question about a "rumor" which was told to find out if there is any truth to it? This would involve my kid directly since he is considering going to Grundy to play for Plymal if things stay as they are. Unlike you, not everyone is a Greg fan.

Go on to Grundy. They are only losing 1 skill guy but he was the main dish. They have Fiser, Endicott, McCoy coming back and some young guys that are good running backs.  They have a some decent lineman coming back that are upper classmen. Grundy's jv went undefeated and some of those are moving up. What position are ya looking for? I don't mean to be rude but if your kid couldn't beat out a bunch of 9th and 10th graders at Hurley and lets face it ....that us what started but maybe 3-4 upperclassmen..... then what makes you think he can beat out a bunch of 11th and 12th graders at Grundy?  

Maybe you should try Twin Valley where there is less competition from were they graduated more off their team.

By the way, how the hell do you clear off quotes in the reply section? lol

1 hour ago, Rebel_Yell said:

1 hour ago, Rebel_Yell said:

4 minutes ago, yahrme said:

He did just fine against your first string defense when he was running Grundy's plays the week of practice before the game. In fact, I witnessed 2 touchdowns that he ran on them in the time that I was there. I knew McNutt was in for a big night, and I was right. His only problem is that he doesn't vape, etc.