Galax @ Narrows

RCITYHOO

I'm rooting for Narrows but looking at the scores from the previous years I just don't see the gap being closed that quickly. Narrows lost by 40+ points last year. Also depends on which Galax shows up. Galax by 14 if the good Galax shows. Narrows by 7 if the one that lost to Grayson does. 

16 hours ago, Dookthecook said:

Univ of Tom Jeff futbol ingredients never much. Like wave nation. Claimage to be.  

UVa "futbol" has won more national titles than most schools have total in all sports combined.   Thanks for the play on words.  Cheers mate!

7 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I saw the final, 28-27, how did this go down? Galax is good but seems like Narrows played w them til very end.

It was an exciting game. Tied up at 21 in the 4th then Narrows scores and misses the extra point. Galax, one of the best teams when it comes to game winning drives done what the do best. Ground and pound and run out the clock. Scored with about 3 mins to take the lead. Narrows gets ball and gets sacked on 2nd down. 3rd down they threw an interception which led to Galax in the victory formation. Huge crowd, great ending.

9 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

It was an exciting game. Tied up at 21 in the 4th then Narrows scores and misses the extra point. Galax, one of the best teams when it comes to game winning drives done what the do best. Ground and pound and run out the clock. Scored with about 3 mins to take the lead. Narrows gets ball and gets sacked on 2nd down. 3rd down they threw an interception which led to Galax in the victory formation. Huge crowd, great ending.

Sounds like Narrows for sure had their chances and could've had the W today.

Teams better get Galax this year, I hear their stud RB is just a frosh or soph.

12 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

I would say that UVA has won some multiplier more that VT, but you can’t divide by 0...

Sew the jumpin peeps should weary of sis sports like 1s Tom jeff can compete in.  I laff at rowers.  Or socker! I laff. Go vawls.  Soon to hire man of high integrated.  Tom jeff hire a pinto menderhill. Ha ha and hee hee. 

55 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Sounds like Narrows for sure had their chances and could've had the W today.

Teams better get Galax this year, I hear their stud RB is just a frosh or soph.

Galax has 3 Seniors this year. That freshman will be the next 3000 yard back for sure.

The current group of 7th through 9th graders at Galax are the group I have been talking about for a couple of years. Keaton Beeman leads that group and yes, he is a freshman. He has a brother in 7th grade as does the other star freshman #33, Barnes.  

As someone said, if anyone is going to get them, this is the year. The next few years are going to be something special, I believe. 

1 hour ago, Dookthecook said:

Sew the jumpin peeps should weary of sis sports like 1s Tom jeff can compete in.  I laff at rowers.  Or socker! I laff. Go vawls.  Soon to hire man of high integrated.  Tom jeff hire a pinto menderhill. Ha ha and hee hee. 

Them Vols would be the 4th best football team in the state of Virginia.  Only thing the Vols taking home lately are those orange uniforms they can wear everyday of the week and the Fulmer Cup.   Butch did something Bruce Pearl could never do and made UT a basketball school.

19 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

He did but didn't have many carries. Not sure if he was battling some sort of injury or if they were just saving him but he had multiple good runs while in the game 

I imagine saving him for his part on defense.  Great game and wish we could do it again.   A solid 5 man front with a 53 look would give these guys problems though.  Best of luck Tide.  Go get ya a ring.

29 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Them Vols would be the 4th best football team in the state of Virginia.  Only thing the Vols taking home lately are those orange uniforms they can wear everyday of the week and the Fulmer Cup.   Butch did something Bruce Pearl could never do and made UT a basketball school.

Take that back. Not fun ! Pretty mean spirited.  All wave nation has done be one wingers shadow

3 hours ago, sixcat said:

The current group of 7th through 9th graders at Galax are the group I have been talking about for a couple of years. Keaton Beeman leads that group and yes, he is a freshman. He has a brother in 7th grade as does the other star freshman #33, Barnes.  

As someone said, if anyone is going to get them, this is the year. The next few years are going to be something special, I believe. 

Been telling everyone same thing. 7th grade has good numbers 14 and about 6 super good players. 8th grade 12-14 and 10 super good players. 9th grade a really good group also. If assistant coaches son comes out of home school with 7th grade group than WOW

7 hours ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Truth hurts sometimes.  As I have said before, sometimes this board is like a job.  You've got to leave your feelings in the truck.  

5 hours ago, Single A west said:

Been telling everyone same thing. 7th grade has good numbers 14 and about 6 super good players. 8th grade 12-14 and 10 super good players. 9th grade a really good group also. If assistant coaches son comes out of home school with 7th grade group than WOW

But but thanks for spesh less.  I am new man . I am now a DuketheChef

9 hours ago, SW_VA_boy said:

And narz is a volleyball school right?

Sorry little brother you put up a good fight yesterday I guess

And talking to some of your fans at different places yesterday evening was sure comical especially the one idiot that said "the ref told us the VHSL told them to make sure Galax won by any means necessary"....hilarious

8 hours ago, Single A west said:

My daughter is in 7th grade with this group. I’ve seen them excel at every level and not just with football. They will be a very talented group in several other sports as well. Very good all around talented athletes.

And as you say, great numbers as well.