11/24-25/17 Score updates...

GMan

Union High School @unionbearslive

TD Bears!! Polier in from 2yds out!! Falin is good on the XP! Bears extend their lead to 31-0! 5:30 to play

Allen Gregory @Greg_BHCSports

Union 31, graham 0 with 5:30 left. Union has over 300 yards rushing.

The RVASportsNetwork @TheRVASportsNet

All State Semifinal tickets are $10 as they are #VHSL sponsored games.

great state

8 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Keaton Beaman has 4 TD’s on the day for Galax.

Kid is just a freshman. Gonna be something to watch as I have been saying all season. 

Galax is Tailback HS with Dixon coaching the OL

Stephen Peoples

Joseph Dixon

Charles Harris

Dougie Peoples

Keaton Beeman

I had this feeling last night and this morning that if Union got up, that D would shut everything down and Graham would panic. Sounds like that’s what’s happened. Union has the best D on this end of the state, maybe the entire state. 

I’ll be in attendance next week at Bullitt. Please, Union, beat the unholy hell out of Appo. 

34 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I had this feeling last night and this morning that if Union got up, that D would shut everything down and Graham would panic. Sounds like that’s what’s happened. Union has the best D on this end of the state, maybe the entire state. 

I’ll be in attendance next week at Bullitt. Please, Union, beat the unholy hell out of Appo. 

Hoping they do but I'm doubtful. 

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

Wear your Blues gear and bring your cowbell brother, were all in this together as one now