What can we do to boycott Alpha MEdia Radio?

Bluefield researcher

16 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

The level of broadcast of Bluefield and Graham broadcasts have been absolutely pitiful this year. What can we do to make sure this doesn't happen again?

Not having any broadcast is more respectable than that pathetic failure of an attempt at a broadcast.  Need some advertisers to yank their dollars.  As poor as profits are in that industry, that’ll get their attention.

17 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

The level of broadcast of Bluefield and Graham broadcasts have been absolutely pitiful this year. What can we do to make sure this doesn't happen again?

We had the same issue for the first couple of broadcasts this season. It's an issue with signal. For some reason, we couldn't use Skype to do ours, but when we started using a Verizon data box and using Facebook Audio, we sounded clear. So it's likely that sort of issue. The real issue is that do you actually want to hear them? When I listened a few times this season, it wasn't very good, and that's being nice. 

1 minute ago, Ryan4VT said:

We had the same issue for the first couple of broadcasts this season. It's an issue with signal. For some reason, we couldn't use Skype to do ours, but when we started using a Verizon data box and using Facebook Audio, we sounded clear. So it's likely that sort of issue. The real issue is that do you actually want to hear them? When I listened a few times this season, it wasn't very good, and that's being nice. 

Poor audio quality + bad broadcasters= Unlistenable

23 hours ago, Plywood_King said:

download (4).jpg

Wait a min..I was the one who bought yours because you said Unions was the best..This years Hotdog Award does go to Mitchell Stadium.But Union had the best pizza by far.Gate City had some good BBQ.Holston use to have the best burgers but I haven't had a reason to go over there in years.

On 11/25/2017 at 2:31 PM, UVAObserver said:

Not having any broadcast is more respectable than that pathetic failure of an attempt at a broadcast.  Need some advertisers to yank their dollars. 

I made sure we did that three or four years ago....