The rematch: Appomattox @ Union

CriticalNoise

1 hour ago, jarhead24219 said:

Man that dude on the "other board" gator bait is sure full of himself. His mouth has exceeded the limits of my medication the VA gives me......I bet he really lives   with his mother

☝️

This ?

2 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

You forget yourself sir, the blues are the same,I would love to say hello to any on here, I will be the Lt working visitor side as a cop, yes I always look mad, but its face God gave me

I will make a point to introduce myself. And thank you for serving.

2 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

Man that dude on the "other board" gator bait is sure full of himself. His mouth has exceeded the limits of my medication the VA gives me......I bet he really lives   with his mother

I actually love Gator Bait. Dont know where he came from and who he reps. At one time i thought he repped George Wythe and then he said Fort Chris the other day. I enjoy his post and glad I have never been on receiving end of his banter. I suggest anyone choose there battles with that guy, but his post have me cracking up. 

4 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

4charter buses from Appo, 1-band,2ream1fans is what I was told by admin. Plus drivers so their side might be full

It would surprise me if Raiders bring more than a 1000. I would love to see us rep 3000 strong, but that is just unrealistic. I think the long travel is going to turn many to stream or just not come. sad but true. 

Will be rooting hard for the Bears to win, but that is a huge gap to close from last year. Can they do it? If they can tackle in space as well as they did against Graham, hold on to the football by running for 3-4 yards a pop with zero turnovers and minimal penalties, they have a shot. 

The game I just watched between Bluefield and Fairmont Sr, may be a similar game we see tomorrow between Union and Appo.  The ground and pound game of the Bears vs a balance of runs and passing by Appo. 

Bears, I am going to compare Owens to Mookie and Mitchell to Truck. 

Bring home the win tomorrow. 

SWVA STRONG!!!!

1 hour ago, AdvocateOfMany434 said:

It would surprise me if Raiders bring more than a 1000. I would love to see us rep 3000 strong, but that is just unrealistic. I think the long travel is going to turn many to stream or just not come. sad but true. 

Y’all have a good thing going on in Appomattox. 

Good luck tomorrow. May the best team win. Hopefully that’s Union. Lol

One thing we far SWVA fans do is support our team. Union brought their Band to Clarke County in 15. I think 90 out of 100 Band members went. The Clarke County fan base was impressed with that. The UHS fan base traveled really well. 

56 minutes ago, AdvocateOfMany434 said:

Sure hope we make a showing. 

8 hours ago, PV2VT said:

I was at the PV/Appy game and I remember people being packed in at least 10 to 15 rows deep around the track. It was crazy packed. I hope tomorrow blows both of those games out on attendance! I would love to see numbers of 12,000 or more there!

My friend and I were sort of at PV/Appy '97.  Left after work and drove 100 miles one-way to get there at game time.  Walking up we saw fans 10+ deep around the track.  We climbed on top of the park's stone gates, so we could at least get a glimpse of the field for a few minutes.  Ended up leaving but listening to the radio broadcast while cruising around western Wise County.

6 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

4charter buses from Appo, 1-band,2ream1fans is what I was told by admin. Plus drivers so their side might be full

Their side WILL be full because of all of the fans from other area teams going...  Just hope theres room for the Appo fans. They may all be standing around the fence.. 

4 hours ago, JDHoss said:

Will be rooting hard for the Bears to win, but that is a huge gap to close from last year. Can they do it? If they can tackle in space as well as they did against Graham, hold on to the football by running for 3-4 yards a pop with zero turnovers and minimal penalties, they have a shot. 

Appy vs PM in 91. Lost 49-2.

Then Appy wins vs PM in 92. 

4 hours ago, BearDawg said:

Appy vs PM in 91. Lost 49-2.

Then Appy wins vs PM in 92. 

I was at that 91 game. Didn't a bunch of Appy players have the stomach bug or something? I remember people talking about how they got off the bus puking.

1 hour ago, Blue 72 said:

Go Bears!!! its your time, this is your day, make it happen, leave nothing on the filed, 4 full quarters, GROUND & POUND.  Good Luck BEARS!!!

You can’t ‘GROUND&POUND’ if you’re behind!!! My realistic question is can we win without a TRUE QB?? If James takes the snap he’s going wide right or wide left. ?? ?? I would like to hear an unbiased answer. Thank you?

12 minutes ago, BoBob said:

I've got explosive diarrhea ....... how are the bathroom facilities there????

Justing kidding ! 

Mere hours till game time. 

COME GET YOUUUUU SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be safe traveling we want you to be able to see this SWVA ‘WHOOPIN’!!!??

1 hour ago, Union_Fan said:

I was at that 91 game. Didn't a bunch of Appy players have the stomach bug or something? I remember people talking about how they got off the bus puking.

That is correct. Literally majority of the team had the flu. Worst thing ever. 

1 hour ago, T52OS said:

You can’t ‘GROUND&POUND’ if you’re behind!!! My realistic question is can we win without a TRUE QB?? If James takes the snap he’s going wide right or wide left. ?? ?? I would like to hear an unbiased answer. Thank you?

Unless you fall behind by 2-TD's, you GROUND & POUND, and stay with the game plan.  No need to panic.  Yes Union can win without what you called a TRUE QB, they have done so for most of the year, when everyone thought they couldn't. To answer your "realistic question" with an Unbiased answer, (from a Richlands fan)--UNION can win this game without a TRUE QB. Enough said.

5 minutes ago, Blue 72 said:

Unless you fall behind by 2-TD's, you GROUND & POUND, and stay with the game plan.  No need to panic.  Yes Union can win without what you called a TRUE QB, they have done so for most of the year, when everyone thought they couldn't. To answer your "realistic question" with an Unbiased answer, (from a Richlands fan)--UNION can win this game without a TRUE QB. Enough said.

Thank you ! Sir