The rematch: Appomattox @ Union

CriticalNoise

8 hours ago, BearDawg said:

Appy vs PM in 91. Lost 49-2.

Then Appy wins vs PM in 92. 

That's not really a good comparison as I'm pretty sure Appy had a ton of players who were sick with some sort of bug for that game. 

7 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

That's not really a good comparison as I'm pretty sure Appy had a ton of players who were sick with some sort of bug for that game. 

We were sick as dogs with full blown flu. We still had to overcome the mental part. 

The Giles train horns are here. THANK YOU guys very much to you all and other surrounding schools for your support here today. Regardless the outcome, I'm proud of the season these guys have had. We weren't supposed to make it this far without a passing game. ROLL DAMN BEARS!

8 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

The Giles train horns are here. THANK YOU guys very much to you all and other surrounding schools for your support here today. Regardless the outcome, I'm proud of the season these guys have had. We weren't supposed to make it this far without a passing game. ROLL DAMN BEARS!

Thank you, Giles. 

9 minutes ago, trumpet1988 said:

Thank you, Giles. 

Thank you Giles and all other schools in support of atmosphere! I dont want any excuses if Appomattox wins! I want you to blow it at will! Every possession in huddle, out of huddle, in between plays, during cadence counts, when O is about to snap ball. Please blow it! 

Just now, AdvocateOfMany434 said:

Thank you Giles and all other schools in support of atmosphere! I dont want any excuses if Appomattox wins! I want you to blow it at will! Every possession in huddle, out of huddle, in between plays, during cadence counts, when O is about to snap ball. Please blow it! 

Why would I make an excuse? If we lose then I would think that it was to the better team. 

32 minutes ago, AdvocateOfMany434 said:

As long as they don’t blow it during the snap count, it shouldn’t matter.

35 minutes ago, AdvocateOfMany434 said:

You don't really want that ?

20 minutes ago, Motorhead 5150 said:

Could have been. I was wearing a Georgia hat and a black jacket.  Was that you I spoke to while I was waiting for a table?

Guy on our way out said " I know where your headed"

Either way. Great to almost meet ya if it wasn't! Lol