Congrats Union!

Bearcat Dad

Congrats to Appo as well. Scruggs was difference maker. Graves was a non factor after first quarter. And where did Appo poster go? He swore Mitchell couldn’t outrun Graves, but he did just that on his long TD run. It was clear the two best players on the field were Scruggs and James Mitchell. 

31 minutes ago, redtiger said:

Great season, well done Bears!   The Bears embody the greatest virtues of football (sacrifice, team work, toughness, etc), the kind of team everyone wishes their team was. Be proud of who you are and what you've accomplished 

This......way to represent swva Union....us clintwoodians are proud!!

41 minutes ago, redtiger said:

Great season, well done Bears!   The Bears embody the greatest virtues of football (sacrifice, team work, toughness, etc), the kind of team everyone wishes their team was. Be proud of who you are and what you've accomplished 

8 minutes ago, 2000wave said:

This......way to represent swva Union....us clintwoodians are proud!!

I'm out of likes, so thanks guys!

Thanks Union for one heck of a season.  You guys are going to remember this season for a lifetime.  Forget the loss, and remember all the great times.  God bless all of the players and coaches, great job.  You Union fans are fantastic, and we can not wait to play you guys next year.

I know that it was a disappointing end to a great season, but I could not be prouder of these young men. Each and every year since 2011, we have seen improvements in some area. They have continued to gel, mesh, and fine tune each detail. Every advance will eventually culminate in a perfect season, and I can't wait to be a part of that.

Hold your heads up high boys, and know that you have the sum total of 2 communities behind you. The name "Union" wasn't randomly pulled out of a sack, it was selected with purpose because the faculty, students, and citizens of Appy and BSG knew that we would have something special when we combined. United We Stand Divided We Fall.