No need for hate messages here

ojrussell

If a poster says he hates a team  he must surely mean he  or she  hates their fans and not the kids playing the game we love so much.When your team loses a  game to a rival -like Union  Richlands  or Graham Bluefield or Gate  City Richlands  or Union  etc your  criticism should be on  someone other than the kids playing the game ! I bet a lot of the haters of so & so never played the game.
My last thoughts until next season. Not a big BB fan ,but respect those who play and  without pay!! 

9 hours ago, 99Bama said:

Did i miss something? 

He’s butthurt because Graham made it farther than his team did.  No, really, that’s the entire purpose of his posting over the last month. He’s thrown shade at Graham all playoffs long, and now that all SWVA 2A teams are eliminated, he’s walking it back.

4 hours ago, cityofRaven said:

Only thing I hate here is when I agree with UVAObserver...

I did a poor job of stating what was on my mind at the time.The only thing I will say about what I said is that in my posts I never used the word"hate".

Edited by ojrussell
not meaning to be offensive

18 hours ago, SXSW said:

Haters are going to hate. And haters hating hate is alright by me, I just hate it for some people though because hate is all they know.

Hate is a cancerous attitude if fed long enough it will consume your life and you will become hate.