VA Football State Championships 12/10/2017

trublue

Timesland @Timesland 

At half, Salem RB De'Angelo Ramsey has 135 rushing yards on 13 carries. QB Gladden is 7-for-14 for 95 yards, 1 TD and no picks

757TeamzVerified account @757teamz

Westfield 28, Oscar Smith 21. 8:01 left. Bulldogs ball at own 36.

great state

Salem High School @SalemSpartans

Salem will kick off to start the second half. Salem leads 21 - 6. But Louisa County is dangerous and there is no way they're going to be giving up at all.

The Salem kick off sails into the endzone. Louisa County will start at their own 20

great state

11 minutes ago, old_school_blue said:

NOSSSSSSSSSA. GO APPO!!

I will never pull for a team that has fans as bad as theirs are. I’ve had good interactions with their fans about 2 times ever.  I thing against the kids for coach, but their fans make it impossible. 

Allen Gregory @Greg_BHCSports

Appomattox goes up 31-27 over R.E. Lee with 6:11 left in fourth. Chaotic game with multiple injuries on both sides. #hcfh

Patrick Hite @Patrick_Hite
Lee starts on own 24, 5-yard pass from Williams to Simmons. #NL_Huddle #LeevAppo

Personal foul on Appomattox. 15-yard roughing the passer call. #NL_Huddle

WOW! Jayden Williams hits Matt Larson on pass play to Appomattox 13. Lee trails 31-27. 5:31 left.

Jayden Williams scores from the 2 for Lee. #NL_Huddle #LeevAppo

Sasia hits the PAT, and Lee is now up 34-31, 4Q 4:40. #NL_Huddle #LeevAppo

Timesland @Timesland

Salem extends lead to 28-6 with 9:42 left in third quarter. Quinn interception gives Spartans possession, then he catches his 2nd TD pass of the night

Matthew Hatfield @hatfieldsports

FINAL in VHSL Class 6 Football State Championship - Westfield 28, Oscar Smith 21. Bulldogs complete the 3-peat.

great state

3 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I don't wanna see Appo win three in a row, but if they win by more than a couple points, I feel confident the two best teams played in semis. 

I would tend to agree....Richlands defense was on par with Union's....if we were a little more efficient, offensively...oh well.

1 minute ago, old_school_blue said:

Sat with Appo fans @ Union last week (was pulling for Union) and the fans were fine.  Had one moron from Appalachia trying to stir stuff, other than that they were great.  Every team has a moron or two mouthing at the stadium.  

But ever team doesn't have fans who boo injured players like Appo.

1 minute ago, trublue said:

Timesland @Timesland

Salem extends lead to 28-6 with 9:42 left in third quarter. Quinn interception gives Spartans possession, then he catches his 2nd TD pass of the night

Matthew Hatfield @hatfieldsports

FINAL in VHSL Class 6 Football State Championship - Westfield 28, Oscar Smith 21. Bulldogs complete the 3-peat.

great state

Glad to see Oscar Smith not rewarded after the transfer shenanigans

Patrick Hite @Patrick_Hite

Appomattox on the move. After a pass play to Dews, Appomattox on Lee 18. 3:36 left. 4Q #NL_Huddle #LeevAppo

Tom Jacobs @TeeKJay59

Third and long 1 for Appomattox at th Lee 10. #NL_Huddle #LeevAppo

Scruggs keeps it for the first down. First and goal for Raiders at Lee 5. #NL_Huddle #LeevAppo