ALL STAR GAME

jarhead24219

58 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Jeb Stidham has long told everyone that he was done with football as soon as the season was over, no college ,nothing. He has told others that he wants to be able to walk when he gets old.I think he would make a great player, but if his heart is not in it, he would just be wasting his time.I think thats why you didnt see him at Wise in the game.I really enjoyed watching the game,The kid from GILES looked really good, I wish we would have used him at running back some , he looked very smooth when he passed for the 2 point conversion, the NARROWS kids could also hit....dang they would fly to the ball. COOK should have recieved the ball more , he was open every play

Wow..wonder why He played in the FCA East West All Star if your assumptions are right? 

If I remember right the nomination form has info other than football accolades included. Grades, extra curricular etc.. I may be wrong on that but it seems I remember seeing the form on the VHSCA website a few years back. That may explain why some are invited are invited and some are not. 

4 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

the NARROWS kids could also hit....dang they would fly to the ball.

Don't know which one you're referring to but I know we will definately miss McKinney and Martin both.  They're 2 kids that are fun to watch and always brought it the best they could. 

4 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

Jeb Stidham has long told everyone that he was done with football as soon as the season was over, no college ,nothing. He has told others that he wants to be able to walk when he gets old.I think he would make a great player, but if his heart is not in it, he would just be wasting his time.I think thats why you didnt see him at Wise in the game.I really enjoyed watching the game,The kid from GILES looked really good, I wish we would have used him at running back some , he looked very smooth when he passed for the 2 point conversion, the NARROWS kids could also hit....dang they would fly to the ball. COOK should have recieved the ball more , he was open every play

lol that's not true at all. He played in the FCA game.