Top 10 teams you saw in person this year, regardless....

JDHoss

25 minutes ago, AdvocateOfMany434 said:

I said someone  deleted one tweet about Appo having a crew of refs paid for and how union cant play us and play refs. Its not there no more.

I dont cuss, even if u meet me personally, profanity is not in my vocab.  yall had swva fans calling appo fans on preps “b!$ches” and to “eat a d!@k” after disagreeing. The same appo fans that say i need to shut my mouth and be quiet are same ones probably giving likes to them post cause they wanna paint face.....lol...they fake and if they were grown men they would approach me as such and talk to me about their disagreements with me.

Sorry advocate. We are a bunch of boys on here. We will man up and chat with you in person one day perhaps .

I thought you said your days are numbered? Why not leave now? It is a great time for it. 

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

Alright, Dickie V, I'm starting to get a little worried here!

Sixcat, don't ruin our good run of getting along lol!

Although basketball season is firing up which is traditionally where we disagree mostly... toss in havok into the mix and it is a free for all between all three of us. 

Just now, Dick_Vitale said:

Sixcat, don't ruin our good run of getting along lol!

Although basketball season is firing up which is traditionally where we disagree mostly... toss in havok into the mix and it is a free for all between all three of us. 

I'll try not to jinx it!

On 12/13/2017 at 9:39 AM, Union_Fan said:

That would be because we knew any support of our teams would be taken as an insult by posters on preps. In 2015, fans from SWVA, not just Union, said that Union would beat Glenvar because of the Bears' passing attack. We were immediately attacked and ridiculed because, and I quote, "I'm not saying I think Glenvar will win this, but if they lose, I don't think it will be because of their pass defense." And, of course, that's exactly how Union won. In 2016, just the mere utterance of "I think Union can beat Appo IF we do this, this and this" was perceived as "Appo is not good and can't beat Union." The same thing was said when Richlands expressed ANY hope they could beat Appo in the championship game.

And this year, R.E. Lee and Union both had more total yards and first downs than Appo. Union's game was 1 pt closer, but look at all the congratulations on preps for Lee. None for Union. Had you looked at the majority of the posts on preps you would have thought Appo beat Union 40-0. There is a very real bias on preps against teams from SWVA. It's not in our heads. It's real. I've never understood how supporting your own team can be an insult to another. We should always support our team and think they can win. Why even play if you don't think you can win.

Those of us that are on here and preps both have learned that, and keep our comments limited.

I will only offer my excuse as to why I gave so much props to Lee. The season was over and all was done. I had taken Monday off work and had time to reflect and recuperate from the Lee game. I was no longer occupied with another game coming up. The self inflicted stress was now gone. So I wrote and dedicated praise to Lee

You ask why not to union. Like I said above is why. However yes I did give praise to Union here and on preps and as well too many union fans I met at a restruant after the game. 

13 minutes ago, oldfool said:

I will only offer my excuse as to why I gave so much props to Lee. The season was over and all was done. I had taken Monday off work and had time to reflect and recuperate from the Lee game. I was no longer occupied with another game coming up. The self inflicted stress was now gone. So I wrote and dedicated praise to Lee

You ask why not to union. Like I said above is why. However yes I did give praise to Union here and on preps and as well too many union fans I met at a restruant after the game. 

If you're stressing over high school football to the point of needing to take time off work in order to "reflect and recuperate", you might consider a reassessment of your priorities!

Just a suggestion.

59 minutes ago, oldfool said:

So, how many days do you take off after a loss?

16 hours ago, oldfool said:

I may have to put you back on the nice list. :)