2017 FCA East-West Senior All Star Game.

WAVE 316

The 2017 FCA East West All Star Senior Football Game will be a 1pm kickoff this Sat at Emory. Teams will be comprised of SWVA and Northeast Tenn players. Teams had a banquet tonight.

Edited by WAVE 316

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 1:08 AM, WAVE 316 said:

The 2017 FCA East West All Star Senior Football Game will be a 1pm kickoff this Sat at Emory. Teams will be comprised of SWVA and Northeast Tenn players. Teams had a banquet tonight.

This was a really good football game.  Wish there had been a roster published somewhere as that would have made it more enjoyable. I could not find a roster anywhere.  Does anyone know what happened to the East team #8 QB at the end of the game?  I really hate seeing a kid get injured in an end of the year game like that. I was freezing by then and maybe I missed something but I really didn't understand how the end of the game was played out with each team getting the ball seemingly out of turn a couple times and the clock not even running part of the time.

E&H was a great facility for this game.  Looking forward to next year.

We all met at midfield at the end of the game for prayer. No one mentioned anyone being injured.  Game was a good game and both teams were really good. Emory was a great field to play on.  There were rosters in the press box the media were using. Maybe next year a larger quantity can be made for all the fans.

19 hours ago, WAVE 316 said:

We all met at midfield at the end of the game for prayer. No one mentioned anyone being injured.  Game was a good game and both teams were really good. Emory was a great field to play on.  There were rosters in the press box the media were using. Maybe next year a larger quantity can be made for all the fans.

East #8 was transported from the sideline back to the field house in the back of a JD Gator vehicle with about a minute left in the game.  I was sitting in the stands right above where he was laying prone on the sideline for a few minutes.  He had to be lifted into the back of the vehicle and from his face it appeared he was in some serious pain, enough to prompt prayer from this old man!

Just posting the roster on here or making a Facebook page with it as one of the posts would be fine.  Nothing fancy required.  Congrats to those who pull this game together.  You do a great job and I look forward to it every year.

On 12/27/2017 at 5:11 PM, RebRaider85 said:

East #8 was transported from the sideline back to the field house in the back of a JD Gator vehicle with about a minute left in the game.  I was sitting in the stands right above where he was laying prone on the sideline for a few minutes.  He had to be lifted into the back of the vehicle and from his face it appeared he was in some serious pain, enough to prompt prayer from this old man!

Just posting the roster on here or making a Facebook page with it as one of the posts would be fine.  Nothing fancy required.  Congrats to those who pull this game together.  You do a great job and I look forward to it every year.

Thanks. I must have missed that with the injury. A lot of work and resources go into the FCA game. About 100 guys got to put the jersey on one more time. Have a great banquet and hear great speakers. Families seemed to be blessed at the game.