James Mitchell is a.....

Ryan4VT

18 minutes ago, Liam McPoyle said:

Media Man, I'm going to take your microphone. Shine it up real nice .Turn that sumbi%ch sideways...

Not sure you've met Ryan but he's a pretty good size dude. Be careful your mouth don't overload your a##. Lol

8 hours ago, Blue 72 said:

Not sure you've met Ryan but he's a pretty good size dude. Be careful your mouth don't overload your a##. Lol

I pretty sure @Ryan4VT could beat my @$$ with one hand while videoing and editing with the other.   The fight doesn't scare me.  It's the thought of my kids watching the beatdown to a Celine Dion song.

55 minutes ago, Liam McPoyle said:

I pretty sure @Ryan4VT could beat my @$$ with one hand while videoing and editing with the other.   The fight doesn't scare me.  It's the thought of my kids watching the beatdown to a Celine Dion song.

Sorry @swva_havok_fan I think you just got topped for post of the year. 

13 hours ago, Plywood_King said:

Sorry @swva_havok_fan I think you just got topped for post of the year. 

14 hours ago, Liam McPoyle said:

I hope this never happens to poor ole Liam... Poquoson fans would be up in arms and in hardcore rage mode crying that Ryan is nothing but a mean ole bully.

• 7 months later...

God forbid he follows the path of Thomas Jones?  Many on here think he (Thomas)  is the Devil!  James Mitchell continues to work hard and achieve dreams, yet many in BSG want to put him down the minute he achieves success!  Just wait it is coming soon!  Keep proving them wrong, James!