Graham beats Mavahi...

GMan

11 minutes ago, GMan said:

Anyone else find that article kind of tough to read?

Regardless, the GMen looking strong early on. I doubt they can knock off GC but they are going to be a TOUGH runner up coming out of the Region D. If the stars align and Carlock schemes up something to contain McClung or Ervin and the GMen score at will it could be an interesting game, however. 

I was impressed with how well coached the G-men are. They don't seem to have alot of depth but I was also told they were missing 2 players last night so when they get them back that should help the depth problem. Mavahi is in for a long year. Playing a good team like Graham helps to show all your warts and we got to see them for sure. Hope we can get the other game rescheduled, would love for the Dogs faithful to get to see the G-Men in person. Good luck the rest of the year, liked your student section, wish we could get some students to come to the games.

6 hours ago, Dick_Vitale said:

Anyone else find that article kind of tough to read?

Regardless, the GMen looking strong early on. I doubt they can knock off GC but they are going to be a TOUGH runner up coming out of the Region D. If the stars align and Carlock schemes up something to contain McClung or Ervin and the GMen score at will it could be an interesting game, however. 

Even the Police Blotters are tough to read in the BDT.