For Union fans...

GMan

Please don't take any offense to my reply, but there's no comparison. GC didn't have their "A" game against Union and it still never got closer than 10 and Union played fairly well. McClung had an ok game by his standards but Ervin was off all night. Dean really kept GC in the lead that game. I don't see Graham having an answer to McClung or Ervin. Only chance is to follow Union's game plan and play a zone D and hope it's an off night shooting. That said, I do think GC will have trouble past the Region D, especially against a team with a really good post player and good rebounding. 

IMO, Saturday against Graham was Union's worst showing of the season so far, other than maybe the game against Eastside when Slagle went out. Union got good looks most of the game but couldn't buy a basket. They looked like a different team from Friday against Abingdon to Saturday against Graham. I'm not knocking Graham, they are a good team and I know they were missing some guys. But in Region D, everybody is playing for 2nd. Should be some good games that come down to Richlands, Graham and Union to see who advances.