Richlands @Graham

cityofRaven

5 hours ago, jabo said:

Check out the Rod Curry topic on Richland topx

Omg get out of here with that crap. What did Fred do to you? No other reason to be so salty than being butthurt. 

3 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Lmao!  I've never even heard of Topix till just now, but now I am going to have to check it out.

How have you been on this planet as long as you have and never heard of Topix???? My band won a battle of the bands at SWCC in 2009 and there was a Topix thread started and my favorite comment ever was, "Torque won...there is no God...."

5 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Lmao!  I've never even heard of Topix till just now, but now I am going to have to check it out.

Don't. Seriously. It's the worst. If you thought Facebook was lousy with gossip and drama, just imagine if it was anonymous. That's Topix.

3 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

How have you been on this planet as long as you have and never heard of Topix???? My band won a battle of the bands at SWCC in 2009 and there was a Topix thread started and my favorite comment ever was, "Torque won...there is no God...."

That's the thing... I have what 15 years on you?  Was it a thing before MySpace?  If so, then that's why.  MySpace was my introduction to social media and networking.  Lol

2 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I despise Facebook, but like 5% of the population in Dickenson County is all that uses Twitter.  Lol.

Twitter is 1,000x better than FB. Facebook is basically one gigantic trashy blog. All the ridiculous false news stories people eat up as fact, the stupid squabbles over moronic stuff and people desperate for attention. Twitter is way better I believe. 

Topix has been around a long time. It's not really a social network, it's local messageboards for most small towns. It's all anonymous so you can imagine the kind of stuff that gets said.