GC Question

Ryan4VT

In the first meeting I listened to similar comments were made.  The one that stuck with me was "We have got to see a good team tonight I believe, but Im not sure about a great one or that they can compete at the state level"  

19 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

In the first meeting I listened to similar comments were made.  The one that stuck with me was "We have got to see a good team tonight I believe, but Im not sure about a great one or that they can compete at the state level"  

Ha so salty. A team that made the final four last year and returns their best players can't compete at state level. 

I heard them comment on the number of minutes a couple of the Lee girls had played and that was the perceived difference in the game....GC ladies were up 31-10 at that point...already had a tremendous number of turnovers and ended up not scoring for over 13 minutes to end the game.  Lee girls are 0-12.  Me thinks the difference was more than that.

44 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

I heard them comment on the number of minutes a couple of the Lee girls had played and that was the perceived difference in the game....GC ladies were up 31-10 at that point...already had a tremendous number of turnovers and ended up not scoring for over 13 minutes to end the game.  Lee girls are 0-12.  Me thinks the difference was more than that.

I understand being less critical of the home squad but these guys sound like buffoons. I have a feeling many Lee County residents feel as you do, no one wants their radio guys to take shots at other teams.