Missing game results

Beamerball

Have added district standings to the schedule lists above...will do my best to keep them close to accurate.  I have plenty of missing results, as usual, if anyone has a missing result you can fill, please do so.  Missing results and final scores below....

Boys

12/7 - Mt. Mission (B) @ Hurley

1/11 - KACHEA (TN) @ Twin Springs

1/18 - Auburn @ Bland

Girls

12/16 - Covington vs. Bath County (Alcova Mortgage Tournament)

12/22 - Hurley vs. Castlewood (Hoopalachia Classic) ....did this game get played?

1/6 - Champions Academy @ Hurley

1/9 - Grundy over Council...score?

1/11 - Covington @ Bath County

1/18 - Auburn @ Bland

VHS Boys also lost both games at a tournament in Lynchburg on 12/28-12/29. I do not remember the scores, though.

EDIT: Boys lost to EC Glass 63-30 on 12/28

Boys lost to Heritage on 12/29 but I can only find the score after the 3rd and not a final

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

There's nothing about the Richlands girls playing in that tournament that I can find. Did they play in it? They were in the Hoopalachia Tournament.

That could be why I couldn't find the scores.  Marion's schedule had Richlands as their first opponent in it, and I read a report on on RR's first game in it that said they would play Richlands next.  Given none of them of them are showing any scores vs. Richlands, I would say they didn't play in it.

49 minutes ago, Bearcat Dad said:

VHS Boys also lost both games at a tournament in Lynchburg on 12/28-12/29. I do not remember the scores, though.

57 minutes ago, Bearcat Dad said:

VHS girls did not play their 3rd game at Hilton Head. The first snowstorm in the area in 40 years, messed the schedule up for the entire week.

Thank you.  I knew some of the games were moved around because the snow but didn't see if any were canceled all together.

Knowing what tourney the boys were in now helps me find the scores, added them to the schedules.  E.C. Glass (30-63) and Heritage (26-66).

12 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Thank you.  I knew some of the games were moved around because the snow but didn't see if any were canceled all together.

Knowing what tourney the boys were in now helps me find the scores, added them to the schedules.  E.C. Glass (30-63) and Heritage (26-66).

Glad to help!

1 hour ago, TwhscoachT said:

Thank you.  I usually scan those too when I do a re-check but I didn't recall seeing those scores last I checked.  Probably been a little while since I last looked at TW's.  Would be nice if all the schools would keep up their rschool pages.

2 hours ago, Beamerball said:

Thank you.  I usually scan those too when I do a re-check but I didn't recall seeing those scores last I checked.  Probably been a little while since I last looked at TW's.  Would be nice if all the schools would keep up their rschool pages.

Ad got some scores from me the other day which is why I knew they would be up to date. He usually is on top of it especially after district games.

1 minute ago, cityofRaven said:

In the military they would call that, "user error."

I go by your instructions. It just won't load and play on my phone. Haven't tried the laptop, though.