Is Glenvar good?

BigWinners

I jus saw that Glenvar handed Radford their only loss and it wasn't particularly close. Are they 2A contenders or was it jus an off night for Radford?

I know RE Lee has a dynamite team and Dan River is really good, Radford is a title contender as well but is Glenvar at that level?

According to the schedules on this board, Radford hasn't played Glenvar yet. Got them twice the last couple of weeks of the season. Radford is still undefeated, just trying to get back healthy. Glenvar has some 3 point shooters and if they get hot they can cause trouble for alot of teams, just don't think they're athletic enough for Radford or Dan River in Region C

2 hours ago, pdfan said:

According to the schedules on this board, Radford hasn't played Glenvar yet. Got them twice the last couple of weeks of the season. Radford is still undefeated, just trying to get back healthy. Glenvar has some 3 point shooters and if they get hot they can cause trouble for alot of teams, just don't think they're athletic enough for Radford or Dan River in Region C

Ugh stupid MaxPreps. They had those two already playing. I shouldve known better. It def caught me off guard, I figured Glenvar was decent but not at Radfords level.

On the 3 Rivers district site it's showing Radford at 14-0 and Glenvar at 10-4 with losses to Northside(twice), Covington and Staunton River. As sixcat stated they play on 1-26 and then again on 2-6