Richlands Basketball Broadcasts

cityofRaven

Hey guys and gals, some of you know I dabble in a little broadcasting. I'm putting my youtube link here, I have uploaded all the Richlands games I have done thru last week.

If ya get a chance, peruse the entire channel and let me know what you think. (I know how vocal some of you are so let me have it, I have thick Clinch River skin!)

I would have liked to listen to you and Lloyd call that Grundy/Ridgeview game this past season, just to hear the "other" side call the game.  WDIC does a good job for the most part, only thing I don't like is that when they have a timeout, they fail to mention the score and time when they go to break.  I think that should be a necessity if you're doing radio.

"Welcome back to Long Gymnasium in Lebanon. And despite the name 'Long Gymnasium', it's actually a regulation size court." 

"Hooker's three...BURIES IT...Adam Hooker from almost Hansonville"

LOL

Nice job, @cityofRaven.  You have a smooth, effortless delivery that is easy to follow.

1 minute ago, Liam McPoyle said:

"Welcome back to Long Gymnasium in Lebanon. And despite the name 'Long Gymnasium', it's actually a regulation size court." 

"Hooker's three...BURIES IT...Adam Hooker from almost Hansonville"

LOL

Nice job, @cityofRaven.  You have a smooth, effortless delivery that is easy to follow.

I appreciate the listen! 

I try to add a few quirky things each broadcast haha