Best McClung dunk yet?

EH31

50 minutes ago, GMan said:

Yeh, maybe so.  But I have one thing Social Media doesn't have...a filter. 

go-home-kitty-youre-drunk_o_848180.gif

And social media has one thing you don't have g-woman.  Fans.  Looks like you have 2.  Btw, your filter sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:15 AM, olim said:

......." It should be a sobering fact when the best player in SWVA history is struggling to crack the National Top 150."  Struggling????? Come onnnnn Man!  " Virginia is a poor producer of men’s basketball talent, and SWVA is an especially poor producer of men’s basketball talent."  ?????? Come onnnn man??  New rankings just around the corner!  Come on Man!  Struggling??????.  Social Media is making Mac, the media came to him, he is what people want to see, It is still in the beginning phase.  Social media controls what you see on the court.  Case in point, Lonzo Ball , nothing but social media put him where he is today.  " Agent:  Isaiah Thomas won't come off the bench."  Magic Johnson:  Lonzo Ball is our starting guard. "  This game is all about money and who the people want to see.   With a kid like Mac who understands what people want to see and gives them what they came to see and turns opposing teams in to fans the sky is the limit.  ESPN Rankings , 247 are all controlled by a few, Social media now runs those organizations as well.  If you don't believe social media runs things these days ask Trump why he tweets?   It goes straight to the people which will eventually stop FAKE NEWS.   Most of what people post here is one mans opinion or read from some out dated ESPN web post.  Follow the social media skip the news. 

By this logic if I film myself taking a crap on my bosses desk and it gets 5 million views does that make me a top 20 employee?