Region D Brackets

swva_havok_fan

11 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

VHS upsets Ridgeview. Wow. 

11 hours ago, Bearcat Dad said:

Our girls are finally playing as a team. I fully expected for us to lose this one by 20+. They picked a great time to play their most complete game of the year.

Nothing really to say except we played like crap and got beat in every aspect.  Give the Lady Bearcats credit.  They wanted it more than we did and thus they are still playing and we're not.  End of story.

Why would dey follow da Graham  Wise game?  Evabody knows G gonna walk all ova Wise. Region D ain't got nuttin baby on Region C.  

G did beat da Dawgs from the Mahtinsville. Dawgs weak dis year tho.  

River gonna run all over da Ville. Then Radford gonna run all ova da River. 

GC tonight?  No chance. 

Union upset da Grayson County peeps. GMen prob gonna win it all.  Graham plus defnitely GC Wise all those teams players waaay overrated.   Graham region championa.  

Radford gonna blast on da Highland peeps dis night.  Cats gonna win da region @OUR house.  Region campions will be toasted in. Radford tomorrow night.   

Next Saturday we go in one step closer to dat ring!!

Go Cats Go!!

Radford STATE CHAMPS!!!

6 minutes ago, HowTheWestWasWon2017 said:

Why would dey follow da Graham  Wise game?  Evabody knows G gonna walk all ova Wise. Region D ain't got nuttin baby on Region C.  

G did beat da Dawgs from the Mahtinsville. Dawgs weak dis year tho.  

River gonna run all over da Ville. Then Radford gonna run all ova da River. 

GC tonight?  No chance. 

Union upset da Grayson County peeps. GMen prob gonna win it all.  Graham plus defnitely GC Wise all those teams players waaay overrated.   Graham region championa.  

Radford gonna blast on da Highland peeps dis night.  Cats gonna win da region @OUR house.  Region campions will be toasted in. Radford tomorrow night.   

Next Saturday we go in one step closer to dat ring!!

Go Cats Go!!

Radford STATE CHAMPS!!!

I hope you haven't/don't breed. 

I hope GC comes out and plays better to start the game than they did the other night.  I don't think Union has anything for them but I do think they can keep it closer than expected if GC doesn't get off to a good start.  The Graham and Wise game is intriguing.  Wise has been knocking down there shots for the past few games and if they can continue to do that, they may keep the game tight into the 4th.  I feel like GC and Graham will come out on top in the end.

I breed CHAMPS bro. All dat come from Radford are CHAMPS bro.  Don't come at me like u know me. Graham iz just Radfords steppin stone to GLORY bro. 

GC done had all da GLORY dey want dis year. 

GC peeps gonna be so upset when dey get upset an don't win state. 

Lata Devils.  Lata GMen.  Lata Widcats and Dawgs.   Lata Wise whoeva u are. From da way dis board talk bout Wise we already know who dey are.  Dey is everybody's b. 

B stands fo Bobcat baby!!!

I be thinkin it's Bobcat time!!!

STATE CHAMPS 2019!!!!

56 minutes ago, tbgfan said:

Is anyone going to be carrying the Wise Central/Graham game?

I think Richlands is blessed to have 2 stations that carry their basketball and football games.  I appreciate the staff and sponsors for doing this for our fanbase. 

Central has been streaming audio for all their games on YouTube. Tonight's link: https://youtu.be/P9FUA_0U6K8

10 minutes ago, HowTheWestWasWon2017 said:

Confusion is wat gonna be happenin when all you dude's from Graham, River, Mahtinsville an GC iz runnin to da exits lookin to leave afta Radfrod spank dat a. 

Okay. It’s not funny. 

Your little act isn’t making anyone laugh. It’s not cute. It’s not clever. 

You have 93 posts on this board and you didn’t start typing/acting like this until around post 85. Everything before was homer-ish, but normal conversation. 

So either this is a sad attempt to get noticed or someone has hacked your account. 

I know which one I think it is...

I got there in the 4th of the Eastside/Chilhowie game yesterday.  Heard Eastside got off to a slow start but it was a 20pt game when I got there. 

VA High seemed to beat Ridgeview to every 50/50 ball.  22 for Va High had a heckuva game and when they had the lead late 5 couldnt be caught and kept the clock moving.

RC/PH was a great game and I am happy for my friends and family who eeked out a win.  RC only led the last 39 seconds of the game.  The Yarber kid from PH has a bright future. 6-2 I believe I heard was her height and played well older than most freshman.  It was fun seeing her and Abigail Roller from RC battle.  An all Cumberland final for 1RD title.  The experience seemed to win out when the rubber met the road.

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

Okay. It’s not funny. 

Your little act isn’t making anyone laugh. It’s not cute. It’s not clever. 

You have 93 posts on this board and you didn’t start typing/acting like this until around post 85. Everything before was homer-ish, but normal conversation. 

So either this is a sad attempt to get noticed or someone has hacked your account. 

I know which one I think it is...

He’s right about the Graham/WC game though.  Would be surprised if that’s a single-digit margin of victory...

Tim Hayes @Hayes_BHCSports

#VHSL Region 2D Boys Basketball Semifinals, 57.2 ticks left: Graham 50, Wise County Central 46. Graham ball. #HCBB

#VHSL Boys Hoops, Region 2D Semifinals, 34.3 seconds left: Graham 52, Wise County Central 46. #HCBB

#VHSL Boys Basketball, Region 2D Tournament Semifinals, FINAL: Graham 58, Wise County Central 48. Glynn Carlock Jr. and his G-Men clinch state tourney bid. #CHBB

great state