Region D Brackets

swva_havok_fan

Rodney Young @yjake

End of 3- Radford 44 Martinsville 30

Kevin Mays @kevmays
5:34 left in the contest, Graham still in control of the Region 2D Championship Game. The G-Men lead a stunned Gate City team, 55-41 #TNSBB

Tim Hayes @Hayes_BHCSports

#VHSL Boys Basketball, Region 2D Finals, 4:33 left: Graham 57 Gate City 41. #HCBB

great state

2 minutes ago, Canes00 said:

How many Gate City fans will be on here making excuses after this one LOL

There’s not enough crows in SWVA to make the feast that would be warranted.  This board crapped all over the SWD all season, gave Graham virtually ZERO respect for going 24-2, and annointed GC as the 1992 Dream Team.

Just now, UVAObserver said:

There’s not enough crows in SWVA to make the feast that would be warranted.  This board crapped all over the SWD all season, gave Graham virtually ZERO respect for going 24-3 and annointed GC as the 1992 Dream Team.

Graham only had 2 losses...

2 minutes ago, sixcat said:

A dunk is still worth 2 points. Doesn’t help much when you’re trailing by 15 late!  

Just saying!

I’m a GC fan and agree — I cringed when I saw this on our Twitter. This is going to happen, not going to make up that spread with the G-Men D. 

Bluefuled should start playing in the Arby’s ;)

2 minutes ago, Blue Cannonball said:

I’m a GC fan and agree — I cringed when I saw this on our Twitter. This is going to happen, not going to make up that spread with the G-Men D. 

Bluefuled should start playing in the Arby’s ;)

The Arby's always seems to neglect WV schools.

Congrats to the Gmen.   They came in with a great game plan. GC came out hot then fell flat after the 1st qtr and relied on the long ball while Graham stuffed the paint.  GC couldn't throw a ball in the ocean and didnt even attempt to go to the rim much.   Good luck to you fellas next week and hope to see you down the road.