Region D Brackets

swva_havok_fan

2 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

And I thought GC was suppose to walk through the Region D even if McClung wasn't sitting & resting? LOL I was wrong, he is playing and Graham is still winning. My bad.

I don’t think he’s gonna hit 40 tonight.  Shoot, I gave him too much credit when I guessed 35.

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

I don’t think he’s gonna hit 40 tonight.  Shoot, I gave him too much credit when I guessed 35.

I knew Graham had a solid defense. I was told a couple weeks ago by somebody that GC gets so my hype that Graham gets overlook in SWVA for not putting up 90-100 points a game like GC. I guess it is true offense wins games defense wins championships. Thought that was just a football saying. Guess that means  basketball too.

4 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Might have to ask him lottery numbers...

It’s safe to say Richlands head coach Fred Phillips was impressed with what he saw from the G-Men.

“We caught a whirlwind. Graham talked about winning the state,” Phillips said. “They should win the state. They will kill Gate City, they are the best team I have seen...

Well, Well, Well....