Central Lady Warriors

#BBN

5 hours ago, #BBN said:

All the talk about Eastside and Gate City in the State Fibals, let’s give these ladies and coaches some recognition!!!

Who wins this game and why?

Such a shame how the ladies get no credit. No program in any sport in this area has even been in the same solar system dominance wise than the Lady Warriors. I like Central in this one because of the big 3 factors: tremendous defensive pressure,experience,and playing in by far the toughest league in the state. I'm going 53-42 Warriors

4 hours ago, Unchained said:

Such a shame how the ladies get no credit. No program in any sport in this area has even been in the same solar system dominance wise than the Lady Warriors. I like Central in this one because of the big 3 factors: tremendous defensive pressure,experience,and playing in by far the toughest league in the state. I'm going 53-42 Warriors

The ladies’ teams have received every bit as much space on this board than every boys’ team not named Gate City.

5 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

The ladies’ teams have received every bit as much space on this board than every boys’ team not named Gate City.

Not remotely close. All you have to do is look at the threads. I guarantee the count is nowhere near. That's the way it's always been and will continue to be though (sad but true)

3 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

As Ryan said, Wise Central by 20+.

But go, Buffalo Gap.  Lol

Root for that Buffalo Gap bunch that beat Clintwood in the State Football Championship several years ago! 

11 minutes ago, WAVE 316 said:

Root for that Buffalo Gap bunch that beat Clintwood in the State Football Championship several years ago! 

Hopefully he'll be disappointed come tomorrow night. Since you mentioned that football final I was there in my JJK gear screaming my head off for the Wave (same vs Franklin). I've made many trips upstate to pull for local kids that weren't Indians.

14 minutes ago, Unchained said:

Hopefully he'll be disappointed come tomorrow night. Since you mentioned that football final I was there in my JJK gear screaming my head off for the Wave (same vs Franklin). I've made many trips upstate to pull for local kids that weren't Indians.

I was there at Buffalo Gap and Franklin games. Been in the trenches with those guys for over 15 yrs. Loved it when we put LPD pride on the helmets as the LPD was being replaced by a new district. Forced the Greenwave into a weak Cumberland District that they dominated every year! 

49 minutes ago, Unchained said:

I was there also. I was wearing a Clintwood Greenwave pullover. 

11 hours ago, WAVE 316 said:

I was a Haysi boy.  I didn't pull for Clintwood either.  Lol

11 hours ago, Unchained said:

I'm sure I will be.  But as I said before... I am not pulling for a rival team.  EVER.  They didn't pull for us 2 years ago, cheering on Floyd County and whatnot, so just returning the love.  It's a rivalry for a reason.

21 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I was a Haysi boy.  I didn't pull for Clintwood either.  Lol

I'm sure I will be.  But as I said before... I am not pulling for a rival team.  EVER.  They didn't pull for us 2 years ago, cheering on Floyd County and whatnot, so just returning the love.  It's a rivalry for a reason.

Coach Colley though he was a Haysi guy and he pulled for our region. So there are still those kind of folks in each town.As well as those whom you say cheered for Floyd..sad whoever they were...But life goes on! Go Warriors. Go Wolf Pack Go Bears Go Raiders! God bless