2018 NCAA Bracket Challenge!!

2 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

You picked Buffalo?

Take a peek.  ;)

#13 seeds with either an AdjO/AdjD above 50 are now 4-1 this decade against #4 seeds with either an AdjO/AdjD below 60.  Buffalo’s AdjO was 47 and Arizona’s AdjD was in the 70s.  Was the king of value bets to choose Buffalo and it all paid off beautifully.

A bit of trivia for you ...

Jeff Malmgren Retweeted

Timothy BurkeVerified account @bubbaprog

The final minute of Marshall-Wichita State took 18 minutes, 26 seconds— the longest we've ever recorded in the NCAA tournament

great state

Congrats to Marshall...

6 minutes ago, trublue said:

A bit of trivia for you ...

Jeff Malmgren Retweeted

Timothy BurkeVerified account @bubbaprog

The final minute of Marshall-Wichita State took 18 minutes, 26 seconds— the longest we've ever recorded in the NCAA tournament

great state

Congrats to Marshall...

John Higgins need his tv time.

1 hour ago, BHS03 said:

John Higgins need his tv time.

To be honest, I had to google who he was...found this very interesting article ... you possibly could be right...  

Up in the Air: John Higgins is one of the nation's most visible, wanted—and loathed—basketball referees

https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2016/01/28/ncaa-basketballs-most-recognized-referee-well-traveled-john-higgins

Below is an article on the Marshall BB coach...great read... he certainly believes in the way he coach's a game...

http://www.businessinsider.com/dan-dantoni-why-3-pointers-are-best-shots-in-basketball-2016-12

I had a uneasy feeling when the score was tied at the half that it wasn't going to turn out well.  The Retrievers were "hunting dogs" and their trail was relentless.  I watched the first couple of minutes in second half.  When the Hoos came out and didn't establish their game, I couldn't watch anymore. 

Oh well, I will go with the Dukies now and hope they win it all. 

As for Pepperidge Farm, my favorite are the Shortbread Cookies.