Honaker Legend Tom Harding Passes

rvtne216

Galax Gazette Sports Retweeted

Warrior Baseball @WARRI0RBASEBALL

ChilhowieWarrior Baseball joins with the Honaker community in mourning the loss of Coach Tom Harding. A true legend in our sport. His teams were always a class act, just like their coach. I’m proud to have coached against him several times, but more proud to call him my friend.

Warrior Baseball @WARRI0RBASEBALL
A few years ago, I took my young sons to our preseason scrimmage at Honaker just so they could meet Coach Harding. My oldest, Blake, said “Daddy, he wears your number.” And I said, “No son, I wear HIS number.” #RIP17

Tim Hayes @Hayes_BHCSports
Sad news as legendary Honaker coach Tom Harding has passed away. All-time winningest baseball coach in VHSL history and 2011 state champ

Jim Sacco @Sacco_DNRSports
Jim Sacco Retweeted Tim Hayes

Good journey, Tom Harding. Got to watch him win that state title at @24260baseball and it was awesome.

http://www.heraldcourier.com/sports/sacco-one-for-harding/article_dc615350-d805-5135-a866-dd67cbccf233.html 

Kevin Mays @kevmays

Kevin Mays Retweeted Tim Hayes

A great loss. Coach Harding was one of the best on and off the field.

Mike Lucas @WCYB_Lucas

Mike Lucas Retweeted News 5 WCYB

A huge loss for the @HonakerHSTigers family. RIP

VHSL Hall of Fame member, former Honaker High coach Tom Harding passes away. https://bit.ly/2I3pZkE  #WCYB

DZJ7D3AU0AEkCD9.jpg

Brian Woodson @bdtwoodson
Very long time Honaker baseball coach Tom Harding, the all time winningest coach in Virginia state baseball history, has died. Guided Tigers to 2011 state championship. Coached Heath Miller, who may have been even better at baseball than football.

Kevin Mays Retweeted
Honaker Baseball @HonakerBaseba11
Lost for words as our community and program lost another Honaker Legend with the passing of Coach Harding! The all time great VHSL'S all time wins leader and 2011 State Champion, Coach of the Year! #FOREREVER17

Honaker Baseball @HonakerBaseba11ago
I guess "The Babe" said it best there are hero's and legends. Hero's get remembered but Legends never die. A Legend u will always be. RIP #17

BristolSports @BHCSports
Honaker High School baseball coaching legend Tom Harding, the #VHSL career wins leader, dies at 75: http://www.heraldcourier.com/sports/honaker-coaching-legend-harding-dies-at/article_a750bb3e-3080-11e8-a893-474a6f1d6572.html 

great state