Transfer?

huh

Heard a rumor that one of Eastside's best returning players, RB/LB #8 Mathew Sexton, had transferred to Ridgeview. Is there anyone who can confirm or deny this? If this is true then it will hurt Eastside tremendously and will be a huge boost for Ridgeview. 

22 hours ago, huh said:

Heard a rumor that one of Eastside's best returning players, RB/LB #8 Mathew Sexton, had transferred to Ridgeview. Is there anyone who can confirm or deny this? If this is true then it will hurt Eastside tremendously and will be a huge boost for Ridgeview. 

I have talked to 3 people who have said this is true.  As if I wasn't already anticipating August already... 

20 hours ago, TwhscoachT said:

With the loss of Sexton,  might he bring a few more from Eastside to the Ridge. If so Ridgeview is going to be loaded and Eastside might struggle after a good season this year. 

Bring em' on!  :)

20 hours ago, jonah58 said:

That definitely leaves eastside with more holes.  one of their best linemen transferred to ridgeview as well.

Sweet!

20 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

SOMEONE CALL THE VHSL!!! CHEATERS!!! DIRTY ROTTEN CHEATERS!!!! FIRE EVERYONE!!! COACH! PRINCIPAL! AD!! LUNCH LADIES!!!!!! GET THIS FILTH OUT OF OUR KIDS LIVES!!!!! 

When I first heard the news yesterday, I knew this was coming... Lol.  Since y'all have the Bradshaw, West Virginia pipeline sewn up, maybe we can hit the Pike County and Letcher County, Kentucky pipelines.  :D

Let's just play Devils Advocate here, so Union getting Lee's players, Ridgeview is getting Eastside's and Richlands get anyone they want within 50 miles, should we start a recruiting rankings page on here, what do you think G Man. GC will undoubtedly pick up a few Tennessee kids, when North and South close, but by then GC's program may never recover from the awful slide it's in.

On 4/2/2018 at 11:16 AM, SXSW said:

Let's just play Devils Advocate here, so Union getting Lee's players, Ridgeview is getting Eastside's and Richlands get anyone they want within 50 miles, should we start a recruiting rankings page on here, what do you think G Man. GC will undoubtedly pick up a few Tennessee kids, when North and South close, but by then GC's program may never recover from the awful slide it's in.

We all know Greg Mance has a better recruiting system than most SWVA colleges & universities! Just give him top honors & be done with it...I hear he's giving tours of the field house this week and lining up apartment leases & jobs for parents, lol. 

9 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

We all know Greg Mance has a better recruiting system than most SWVA colleges & universities! Just give him top honors & be done with it...I hear he's giving tours of the field house this week and lining up apartment leases & jobs for parents, lol. 

Yep, everyone sure knows that the job market in Richlands is comparable to that of growing cities such as Charlotte and Houston...

11 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Sadly, when you spin the same words over and over,  character speaks louder than the content.

5 hours ago, cityofRaven said:

Yep, everyone sure knows that the job market in Richlands is comparable to that of growing cities such as Charlotte and Houston...

I hear coal is making a come back & some assistant coaches rent rooms out dirt cheap. Booming in Richlands, I tell you! 

On 4/7/2018 at 1:59 AM, Grapeape said:

I'd love to see Graham \ Union \ Richlands ride the hell out of that transfer during playoffs deal that they pulled up the road last season. 

Not gonna happen.

http://www.insidenova.com/sports/prince_william/vhsl-approves-change-to-postseason-transfer-rule/article_caee9ca0-01c3-11e8-bb80-2b6e188743ad.html