Thomas Jones Interview

Ryan4VT

5 hours ago, CriticalNoise said:

also all the money they charged for those young kids to attend their "football camp" at UVA Wise when he stood to the side. What a Joke.

As @Viking95 mentioned, Jason Witten, take your children to one of his football camps and see how his interaction with the children are.

TJ is affliated with a murderer, he's a racist, he's a liar. 

No one from Big stone here is taking away his athleticism on the football field, we all know his talent

he's a racist? That's stupid and just not true. That's just an alt-right tactic people use when black folks are standing up for their culture. Do you honestly believe TJ hates white people? Are you serious with that?

And please share with the class where TJ is currently affiliated with a murderer. That's a huge accusation and you shouldn't say sh it like that without solid proof. We have all known people who've done bad stuff, are we to blame if our childhood best friend grows up to be a murderer? How's that fair?

and all the drug stuff is just BS. I'm not gonna get into it on here but that was just a huge lie people concocted because TJ remained friends with some people he grew up with..He made millions in the NFL and got a degree from UVA. Why would he need to be involved in drug trafficking?

Ok

On 8/13/2018 at 12:48 AM, Viking95 said:

Thomas Jones should be investigated by the DEA, that’s all I will say about that. Anybody that truly knew him knows how hard he had it. That boy never ever was called racist word, he was one of the guys. Like I said he actions on the field can’t be talked about because he was a great back. But, the whole town is sick of how he  has protrades himself as a poor black kid that people picked on and had to walk to school up hill both ways, with no food on the table at the end of day lol BS. Sure is a good story line. Yeah, I would love to see if he would trade In That money for his health, bet you not. People are ashamed of him and the way he has told how hard he had it and it was a war of racism with him. Thomas if you read this great going bud, you sure did make yourself look like a victim. Hollywood did teach you something. How can a poor boy from nowhere have a new house giving to his family and a new Ford Expedition? The first year in college? Neither parent worked at time, and sure not the Dad. You where so hated!!!! 

You're aware his mother was actually a coal miner right? Betty worked underground in the coal mines. TJ was never homeless but he didn't come from money and you know that.

insinuating he took money as a recruit is just hilarious, UVA is paying kids? LOLOL

why yes trust me we all have heard what hard work she did in the mines!!! Let’s see westmoland shut the doors in the early 90’s, then by 95 they had new cars and house at the back door to park. TJ, is a joke and when it comes down Michael Vick with look like a saint!!! Another OJ story maybe? Lol...

13 hours ago, Viking95 said:

why yes trust me we all have heard what hard work she did in the mines!!! Let’s see westmoland shut the doors in the early 90’s, then by 95 they had new cars and house at the back door to park. TJ, is a joke and when it comes down Michael Vick with look like a saint!!! Another OJ story maybe? Lol...

You're a terrible person, and most likely a racist troll who is purely jealous.

3 hours ago, cowboysnskynyrd said:

The father worked at Wallens Ridge. Soon after Thomas was drafted, his father quit.

His father still works there, or he did up until november 2017 when i quit there.

21 hours ago, Viking95 said:

This dude is one dumb ass prick. Wouldn’t give him much more thought. Thomas or his family owes him nothing. If you have to put someone down to gain relevance, then you weren’t much to begin with!  MUTE!

21 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Mother still works too, in Norton IIRC

I saw her working at Belk in Wise when I still lived in the area. 

She was as nice and polite as she was when her boys played in high school. 

In reference to an earlier comment somebody made, I did hear that kids at Witten’s camp did enjoy it more than Jones’ but Witten may have just had a better camp. What’s that person’s point. 

I did find his tweet about BSG arrogant but he apologized for it. 

He is a pretty good guy from the interactions I have had with him. I don’t recall him saying he came from nothing. I think it is ridiculous that people are saying these crazy things about him. 

On 8/18/2018 at 6:55 PM, SuperX said:

His father still works there, or he did up until november 2017 when i quit there.

I didn’t realize that. I ran into him shopping at Lowe’s about 10 years ago and thought he said he quit. Good for him!!! So he should have close to 20 years with DOC? I’m thinking it was maybe 99 or 2000 when I resigned. Thomas was working property then. 

2 hours ago, cowboysnskynyrd said:

I didn’t realize that. I ran into him shopping at Lowe’s about 10 years ago and thought he said he quit. Good for him!!! So he should have close to 20 years with DOC? I’m thinking it was maybe 99 or 2000 when I resigned. Thomas was working property then. 

He may have left and come back,  Im not sure. I was there at the corrupt place for 2 years total and he was there my length of time as the Rec Supervisor