2A Region Baseball

#BBN

Va High 8 Central 7 in 9 innings.

Great ballgame from what I listened to it. A coaching mistake in the 2nd inning cost Central a pitcher for the rest of the ball game. 

James started, and gave up 6 in the first inning, he was relieved by Jordan Bishop in the 2nd inning. Bishop got out of the inning giving up 0 runs and 3 strikeouts. Bishop was pinch hit for so therefore he could not re enter the ballgame as a pitcher! Bryson Collins come on in the 3rd inning and pitched one heck of a game and had to come out due to the pitch count, and VA High comes away with a double and scores the winning run in the 9th inning!!!

Central fought and played a heck of a game after being down 6-0 after 1! I hate to see them lose but definitely not a walk in the park like most people were thinking!!! I would definitely liked to seen the outcome had Centrals coach not made the mistake and pinch hit for Bishop and allowed him to throw more than one inning!!!

Good Luck to the rest of the teams still playing!!!! Bring a state championship back to this end of the state!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 9:29 PM, #BBN said:

Va High 8 Central 7 in 9 innings.

Great ballgame from what I listened to it. A coaching mistake in the 2nd inning cost Central a pitcher for the rest of the ball game. 

James started, and gave up 6 in the first inning, he was relieved by Jordan Bishop in the 2nd inning. Bishop got out of the inning giving up 0 runs and 3 strikeouts. Bishop was pinch hit for so therefore he could not re enter the ballgame as a pitcher! Bryson Collins come on in the 3rd inning and pitched one heck of a game and had to come out due to the pitch count, and VA High comes away with a double and scores the winning run in the 9th inning!!!

Central fought and played a heck of a game after being down 6-0 after 1! I hate to see them lose but definitely not a walk in the park like most people were thinking!!! I would definitely liked to seen the outcome had Centrals coach not made the mistake and pinch hit for Bishop and allowed him to throw more than one inning!!!

Good Luck to the rest of the teams still playing!!!! Bring a state championship back to this end of the state!!!

Hopefully Central can hire a new coach that will bring some pride back to their baseball team.  It's been a tough 6 year run for them since J.J. Kelly dissolved.