Eastside Head Coach

Warriors_XO

The TONY guy who coached at RYE COVE would be a good hire.I know he didnt win at the COVE but there was very little talent there ,the guy who was at HURLEY would fit the bill also, it would get him closer to his kid(CENTRAL) and allow him to follow his passion

Tony did nothing at RC and Tester wouldn't be a good move(why leave a successful Hurley program to take over a worse program to compete against your son?).

Finding a good candidate will be tough this late in the game

Well Who says that the Son of Tester might not move to Eastside to play for his Dad (As a riseing 9th grader That would not even require any hoop jumping to happen.

That being said where does the Older Tester currently live? I do not think many would opt for Hurly to Coeburn Daily Drive

5 hours ago, Counts said:

Well Who says that the Son of Tester might not move to Eastside to play for his Dad (As a riseing 9th grader That would not even require any hoop jumping to happen.

That being said where does the Older Tester currently live? I do not think many would opt for Hurly to Coeburn Daily Drive

Have y'all forgot that Tester has another son in Hurley? He is about 6 or 7 years old and is just now getting into sports. I don't see Tester getting back into a head coaching roll anytime soon. He wants that free time to spend with BOTH sons. 

I worked a 5k run this past Sat. the run was for the UNION BEARS football.All the coaches were there except D coach, but he not big into running distance ha ha. I spoke at lenth with TANNER KENNEDY grandfather he spoke of TANNER getting ready for college ball but never mentioned any coach leaving except to say that TURNER came real close , i.e he turned it down , to getting the D B job

Per Kevin Mays on Twitter:  Union defensive coordinator Mike Rhodes has been named as the new head football coach at Eastside, pending Wise Co. School Board approval, according to Eastside Principal Bryan Crutchfield. Rhodes, also was head softball coach at Union.