Cumberland, Black Diamond, and Hogo

huh

I just call it how I personally see it. They win 8 games in 2013 and that was an above average year. Football is the 3rd best sport for boys success at Eastside. Last season they won 6 games and were district champs. They're just not that good at football. Those are facts. Maybe Rhodes can coach them up and turn them into winners but I'm gonna have to see it before I believe it. Eastside is 29-46 since their inception. That's an average of 4 wins per year. I'd say that's about how many they win this year. Maybe 5 if they can beat Castlewood and Thomas Walker. I think they'll beat Rye Cove, Twin Springs, and Holston. 

Only one I know for sure is the QB Houston Thacker. He's solid. Last year they had Tyree Bolling(I think that was his name) but idk if he's back this year or not? I really don't know how much they return overall? The main reason I picked them first is because they're usually the district champs year in year out and I think it will be hard to keep them out of the top spot two years in a row. I hope Eastside or Thomas Walker manages to finish on top but time will tell. 

Black Diamond-1) Grundy 2) Honaker 3) Hurley 4) Twin Valley

Hogoheegee-1) Chilhowie 2) PH 3) Northwood 4) Holston

Cumberland-1) JIB 2) TW 3) Eastside 4) Castlewood 5) Twin Springs 6) Rye Cove

Region D Champ-Chilhowie-----The only team that I think could possibly defeat Chilhowie from being Region D champ is Grundy. Riverheads offensive line pushed Chilhowie's defensive line around last year. Grundy's offensive line is the only one that I think could possibly give them a challenge.