VA Preseason Rankings

Bulldogs52

41 minutes ago, Bulldog 82 said:

Wow y'all really know those area codes for each team. I'm impressed! I'll have to get out the phone book and study. Guess I've been occupied with other things. 

Uh, no need to get snippy, bud. We were just answering your question as to why Giles wasn’t on that list. 

On 7/16/2018 at 7:29 PM, Bulldog 82 said:

Wow y'all really know those area codes for each team. I'm impressed! I'll have to get out the phone book and study. Guess I've been occupied with other things. 

It literally took me less seconds (8) to Google "Virginia Area Code Map" than it would to count in seconds (15) the last time Tazewell beat Richlands. 

• 4 weeks later...

• 5 weeks later...

Scrimmages are over my friend! ... GW has what it takes to Win every game 1.  A good QB who' makes smart plays and quick on his feet 2. great offense 3.a tough defense to go up against 4. leadership with alot of heart 5. Well coached team. 6. 110%Teamwork

Game against GW vs Chilhowie on Thursday night at 7 pm.(was rescheduled) G-DUB 

• 1 month later...

My point made people! GW MAROONS are getting done! Ha! I love it! Such a great team to watch!! Still in it BABYYYY!!

On 8/13/2018 at 10:47 AM, GMan said:

Don't let that Gate City scrimmage go to your head...

Say what?? Looks like I was right!!

On 10/12/2018 at 11:15 PM, BHS03 said:

I embrace talk about Va and WV teams on here. Sorry sis.

4 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Preps called @Sandy They miss GW Mom over there.  How bout going back.  People get hammered here.

There's something about GW this year. No dog in the fight my friend, just like what I see. 

13 hours ago, Sandy said:

My point made people! GW MAROONS are getting done! Ha! I love it! Such a great team to watch!! Still in it BABYYYY!!

Say what?? Looks like I was right!!

Why did you quote me?