Football Officiating

1inStripes

Once again as we near the beginning of another season, I would like to ask if any of you would be interested in joining the AOA.  If so, please message me.  We are in need of officials. People who want to be out there for the good of the game.  The coaches and players put in too much time and effort to not have games that are worked effectively and efficiently by quality officials.   The lower our numbers get, the tougher it is to make this happen.  Many may say we dont already, and I agree we arent perfect.  I certainly wish I was, and others were as well.  We would welcome anyone who wants to take up the practice and help them improve along the way.

• 2 weeks later...

YES 1iS! We need fresh faces, fresh legs, and just overall numbers who would want to give back to the youth of our area and the sport we all love. It's a very worthy avocation that does require a level of commitment and accountability. It's a great resume booster in your professional life as well as providing you a little walking around money but, money is not the reason we do it. Reach out to us if you'd like more information and we'll see that you get the information to take the next step if you're genuinely interested in contributing to the welfare of our sport in SWVA.