10 years!!!

vols4life

5 hours ago, vols4life said:

I've saw some go 

I've saw some be "Falcon Awful"

But it doesn't seem like 10 years ago I stumbled upon the site..

They may come n go but for all the regulars we are still here..Let's get this thing started already..In the words of Chico.."Come on guys,let's play ball"

This year marks 15 for me unofficially since I didn't actually sign up until a few years later but still is the first place to get the truths and facts.  I may disappear after the season or at least lay low but come August it's time to light the fires and Make this Board Great Again lol

Haven't been involved as long as some others, but its been one heck of a ride so far.  Love the back and forth, the good sportsman ship, and the fact that most on here know what they are talking about.  Oh, there's been a few, but for the most part, I think the turnout at Union last year in the playoffs show that if one team goes down, we'll all rally together round who is left standing in SWVA.  Time for some football, can't wait!!!!

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Quincy and I have been going at it since the old LPD forum decades ago lol

Me and Old Dawg used to call each other every name in the book on there during the week, but he always sent me a message on Fridays wishing us luck and telling me to be safe on my way to the game, I made alot of good friends back in those days. We loved to get folks on there stirred up....lol 

I remember that black background with the bright green text....lol

Just now, GC_Quincy said:

Me and Old Dawg used to call each other every name in the book on there during the week, but he always sent me a message on Fridays wishing us luck and telling me to be safe on my way to the game, I made alot of good friends back in those days. We loved to get folks on there stirred up....lol 

Do.you remember me

2 hours ago, GC_Quincy said:

Was this the name you used?

He was biggun or something of the sort on the lpd board. Guess I been around awhile too. This is not my original account for this board. The old lpd board used to get pretty wild. lol

1 hour ago, Jason said:

He was biggun or something of the sort on the lpd board. Guess I been around awhile too. This is not my original account for this board. The old lpd board used to get pretty wild. lol

Ohhh yeah. Ole Tob's buddy...lol

Ole Tob passed away in 2006 and every year since, on the first gameday of the year, I visit his grave. Nobody looked forward to high school football as much as he did. He'd give visiting players torture for the entire game, but afterwards if he saw them on the field he patted them on the back. These boards have brought forth a lot of different characters, and I've met quite a few. Thankfully I've calmed down in my old age.....but i'd still fight a man over a Blue Devil...lol