SWVA Sports Podcast - Episode 18

Ryan4VT

New pod this morning!!!

Brady sat down with cityofRaven for a pretty fun and insightful interview.

You can find that podcast below here: http://coalfieldsports.tk/pod/ 

Subscribe to our pod and check out the rest of the site on www.coalfieldsports.tk. An article Brady penned over there has garnered multiple thousands of views as well as a compliment from SWVA's own Marty Smith of ESPN fame. 

Enjoy! We're back next week with a football pod!!!

6 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Yes he is! Man of many talents. 

Evidently, sending many thanks for his service to our great nation. I must say I was a little disappointed that Palmer didn't get mentioned when he was talking about Richlands football past & present considering he was a major part of that program for years, many of them as DC. As a Graham fan, I'm hoping all that experience has a positive impact for the GMen. Once again, great interview even without you at the helm. Looking forward to listening to the weekly ones when the season starts. 

5 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Evidently, sending many thanks for his service to our great nation. I must say I was a little disappointed that Palmer didn't get mentioned when he was talking about Richlands football past & present considering he was a major part of that program for years, many of them as DC. As a Graham fan, I'm hoping all that experience has a positive impact for the GMen. Once again, great interview even without you at the helm. Looking forward to listening to the weekly ones when the season starts. 

We are back next week with a football pod. Then another the week after. Then we get into our 2 a week flow for the season.