Graham and Glenvar

MusicMakesMeHigh

First the obvious, Cam is a stud. As good as advertised and a lot better than last year.

Lester has put some weight on and is just a physical player. 

Graham is still undisciplined defensively but I’m sure Palmer will have that corrected quickly.

They are big up front.

Should be an exciting year for Graham fans.

2 hours ago, GusDaGuesser said:

First the obvious, Cam is a stud. As good as advertised and a lot better than last year.

Lester has put some weight on and is just a physical player. 

Graham is still undisciplined defensively but I’m sure Palmer will have that corrected quickly.

They are big up front.

Should be an exciting year for Graham fans.

Being undisciplined was a problem last year. If Tony will give the other Palmer on the staff some leeway as far as helping with defense, a lot of those undisciplined tendencies will be corrected. Richlands was very disciplined with him at the helm as DC, he can get them moving in the right direction. I agree, should be an exciting season for G-Men fans. 

42 minutes ago, 99Bama said:

The lines got pushed around. 

That was what I was leaning towards. I trust my source since I wasn’t there. That could be an issue this season if they don’t get that together. All the speed in the world on the outside won’t help if Allen is running for his life. 

It'll be interesting to see how things shake out. 

39 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

That was what I was leaning towards. I trust my source since I wasn’t there. That could be an issue this season if they don’t get that together. All the speed in the world on the outside won’t help if Allen is running for his life. 

It'll be interesting to see how things shake out. 

Our line with the exception of one is inexperienced. I'm sure they will come along.

I was really glad to see the play calling wasn't something you would see on Saturday morning at your local little league game.