buchanan county football

truefootballfan

It is still relatively early for any meaningful ranking, but I would say without seeing the rest of 1A that the ceiling for Hurley this year is top 5. They play a relatively week schedule out of the district, but I'd say the worst case scenario for them is 6-4.

I have them only beating TV in district and dropping Tazewell, Pike Central, and MAYBE East Mont.. Church has been there for a long time so I do not expect him to be changing much in the system they've had success with. I don't think you're prediction could be far off either with three games on the road to start though. I think if they can get through that first 3 game stretch 2-1 that they will be a playoff team.

Hard to say how good Hurley will actually be, considering they do got some got some shoes to fill from last season. And I wouldn't call Hurley's schedule weak; Pike Co. Central, Tug Valley, Tazewell, Grundy, Honaker, @ Eastern Montgomery. Nothing easy about that.