Richlands, Abingdon, & Belfry

Gridiron60

My takeaway for what I watched, Moir is Richlands' biggest asset, #23 , sorry don't know the name is their fastest guy, line is weak; Abingdon looked better than I thought they would with getting a new head coach unexpectedly. Belfry was definitely the best team of the three. They were solid compared to the other two. Others more knowledgeable than me may have a different take. 

Horn is 23. He’s a senior. He’s played since he was a freshman. 

Making the switch to the spread is great. Offense will be okay once the line gets it together. It’s a smaller line, so they’ll have to figure out how to play. I trust they’ll get that fixed up. 

Talking to some coaches after the game. We had 5 defensive starters held out tonight, including both linebackers. So I think the D will be better than what it showed. But I think the O will be fine this season. 

We handled Belfry pretty well after the first 4 plays I thought. They’re going to score. They are the Salem or eastern KY, so they’re going to get theirs. But I was pleased.