Podcast Questions?

Ryan4VT

If you watch the 2017 highlights (yes I know it is nauseating to watch another team's highlights) you can see that there was outstanding blocking at the point of attack and the down field blocking was outstanding usually by Ronnell Blevins from his wide receiver position. Now I know it is just the Bluefield highlights and the times the other team blew up the plays is not there. Too me the greater question is "Can Bluefield work as a team as well as they did in 2017?

8 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

If you watch the 2017 highlights (yes I know it is nauseating to watch another team's highlights) you can see that there was outstanding blocking at the point of attack and the down field blocking was outstanding usually by Ronnell Blevins from his wide receiver position. Now I know it is just the Bluefield highlights and the times the other team blew up the plays is not there. Too me the greater question is "Can Bluefield work as a team as well as they did in 2017?

Seeing what appears to be some 6 man mechanics with two guys around the numbers back deep officiating is rough to see.