Lee High vs Tennessee High Vikings

thsvikings2004

The Generals of Lee High travel to Bristol, Tn to take on the Vikings of Tennessee high. Can Lee keep this game close or are the Vikings gonna take care of business after traveling down to Knoxville and beating the 4th rank team in the state on tn in 5a football Knox Central? Any predictions

This will unfortunately be a looooooong trip for the generals and their parents.  The best outcome I can see is take an overnight bag, get a hotel room and enjoy Bristol on Saturday before heading back to Lee County.

• Beamerball changed the title to Lee High vs Tennessee High Vikings
1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Great joke there Carlin. I totally didn't get the fact he made a typo and called Lee High, Lee County and have zero idea there is more than one high school in Lee county. 

😕

Glad you are now fully educated

4 hours ago, TwhscoachT said:

Where is this Lee county Va School?

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Great joke there Carlin. I totally didn't get the fact he made a typo and called Lee High, Lee County and have zero idea there is more than one high school in Lee county. 

😕

I corrected the title.

Lee coaches and fans do that to Claiborne too.  There are two high schools in Claiborne County (Claiborne High and Cumberland Gap High School) but several over here will put "Claiborne County".