Vote for the Week 2 Top 10

Bearcat Dad

11 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

The only time we’ve ever really had an issue is when I mentioned something about Thomas Walker’s history being extremely poor (which except for 1991-1992, 1996, 2017, and a few 6-4 type seasons in the late 2000s, is objectively true).  You took exception to that (for the obvious reason).  I’m a bit surprised to see you still hurt and fuming from that, but you do you.

Typical response, I think you forgot to add option #4 in your rant.

Add your own words and change perception, mention flaws, deflect, and add little substance to any conversation to avoid being a target ever. 

I forsee a #2 happening

23 minutes ago, TwhscoachT said:

Typical response, I think you forgot to add option #4 in your rant.

Add your own words and change perception, mention flaws, deflect, and add little substance to any conversation to avoid being a target ever. 

I forsee a #2 happening

tenor.gif?itemid=9854705

I have no quarrel with you.  Don’t go out of your way to start one.

12 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

I think everyone realizes you disagree. I was at the Graham/Bluefield game. Bluefield is probably better than the two  teams that  end up playing for 2A championship in VA. I'm by no means an expert or even a veteran member of this forum but I understand coverage area and know a high caliber team when I see one. Bluefield is superior to any other teams around here. 

except GREENVILLE  TN,I they dont count, but damn they could beat UVA at WISE and ETSU

5 hours ago, Counts said:

No they could not. and it would not be close......Collage (Even Small Collage) is on a different level

Counts is totally right, UVAW would smash Greeneville by 50+ points. The gap between high school and college is large, there's a reason not all HS players even at the level of Greeneville can play college ball.

UVAW is on the upswing too, program is getting better every year.

and I'm not sure of the logic behind ranking VHS ahead of Union, they had that benefit game in Bristol and 1s v 1s, Union was clearly better. Not a huge gap at all but Union looked better

10 hours ago, Liam McPoyle said:

I don't agree with the coverage area and therefore will create my own. 

My new poll is: 

1. IMG Academy (FL)

2. Mater Dei (CA)

3. Colquitt County (GA)  Go Rush!

4. Allen (TX)

5. Maryville (TN)

6. Greeneville (TN)

7. Salem

8. Oscar Smith

9. Bluefield

10. Riverheads

So childish. 😂