Letcher County Central @ Union

Unionguy_2017

Last time they came to The Park a near riot almost broke out, late hits by their bunch and one kid called Mitchell the “N word”, almost a bench clearing event , so yes it will be chippy. I don’t expect Travis to defer to the second half if we win the toss ,he will won’t  to take control and bury the Ky rednecks quick, he want run the score up but expect several 1st half scores

By reading the post from above, hopefully Union will take off at a great Start. I am hearing that they have a running back that goes 220lbs and needs to be slowed up or stopped at the line is the best way to contain him. Looking for a score around 35-7 Union.. Has anybody else herd about this running back?

After seeing Union last week, I don't think they will have any problems as long as they execute.  I think it will take a great defense to defeat the rushing game and there is always a threat of passing as we saw in Richlands last Friday.  The Jenkins kid is fun to watch and has speed to spare.  If all the key players stay healthy, I can see Union going undefeated through the regular season.  Hopefully, Richlands will get to play them again, would be a great play-off game to watch. 

53 minutes ago, UNION#ATW said:

By reading the post from above, hopefully Union will take off at a great Start. I am hearing that they have a running back that goes 220lbs and needs to be slowed up or stopped at the line is the best way to contain him. Looking for a score around 35-7 Union.. Has anybody else herd about this running back?

Don't know about the RB, their Hudl page is short on details about most of their players. Looking at some of their clips, they look big, but slow. QB isn't as impressive as he has been either. The clip below against Bell Co makes Letcher look like they have no speed at all.

https://www.hudl.com/video/2/48958/5b8307114deade04d45bcf1d