GW @ MSHS

Captain.knots

I think GW 27-10. After seeing them 3 times counting scrimmages, I think GW is a little better than Radford.. Against Radford 4 TO's 2 inside Radford's 10 yd line and bad special team  plays(punting) 3 series in a row. Had about 470yds against Radford. Against Fort only gained about 220yds.    

I think Marion will jump out in front and GW will play catch up most of the night. Marion's QB can sling it. Pretty accurate. Should stay close though. Marion will have the edge playing this one at home.

MHS 24

GW 13

Marion's lack of pride and team leadership against the only two teams that they have played with a pulse this season is extremely concerning. In no way am I going to imply that the coaches aren't responsible for it, but considering that this has never been an issue under Carroll's tenure, I would say that there are other factors afoot. The schedule doesn't get any easier from here, and if those eleven seniors can't get the team mentally tougher, we're going to see a lot more games with a final score like last night.

Marion is pitiful no heart no leadership and I won't be going to another game in 2018 and this is coming from someone that went to every game the season we went to 1-9 at least that team cared and played hard whether they won or not